PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS
PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  Empty
PostSubject: HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.    HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 3:19 pm

CHRISTMAS CARDS are the BEST !!   We all love to make them and to receive them !  

First of all, I would like to challenge all of you to send a Christmas card to each member of the group in a personal envelope...  and it should NOT be the same one that you make for the swap. This one can be made anyway that you like and can include a personal note from you . Even a photo would be nice...get to know the other members a little better !

Secondly,  I would like to challenge you to use at least 3 different techniques or elements on your cards for the  swap. This can be Heat Embossing, Foiling, Quilling, Sewing, Diamond Dots, Alcohol Inks, Stamping, Washi taping  or whatever you want to do..
The card should be either 5x7 or A2 and you will include a decorated but mailable envelope please.

I have gotten to where I hate to ask too many specifics on the swaps for fear that no one will join up... We have so few active members. So I am keeping it simple.

Please include the return postage for me to mail yours back to you. You do NOT need to include a large return envelope - I will do that for you.  Thanks so much and MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Last edited by AdminBarb on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:16 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : DATE MOVED TO NOV 18th)
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: MEMBERS    HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 3:19 pm

1. Barb
2. Debbie H
3. Lynn
4. Carol
5. Denise
6. Melody

Last edited by AdminBarb on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.    HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Interested
Back to top Go down
lynnrowell
Hostess
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.    HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 10:39 am

Interested!
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.    HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 3:02 pm

I would be interested in a Holiday Card Swap.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin
denise923

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.    HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 3:42 pm

Interested.
Back to top Go down
melodymaker

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.    HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 7:42 pm

yessssss - definitely interested flower
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.    HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 12:18 am

I moved the date up to November 18th. Last time I will move it up...hoping to get some more people interested in this...
If you send them to me by the 18th , I can get them back before Thanksgiving !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.    HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.  Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLIDAY CARDS SWAP - Mail by Monday, November 18 th.
Page 1 of 1