PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS
PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  Empty
PostSubject: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 5:56 pm

CHANGES :   I HAVE ADDED ANOTHER WEEK TO THE DEADLINE !! MAIL BY SEPTEMBER 6

You will make a layout for each member and mail directly to each person. This means you have to mail out to 3 people.

You will create the elements needed for a TWO PAGE  12x12 scrapbooking page layout.
You will make one set of elements for each member of the swap and package them carefully so that you dont miss any small pieces.
I think we have all agreed to send the 12x12 background pages ....

There are a lot of small pieces on a layout like this, so please be sure to include a photograph of what the LAYOUT will look like when put together

we have these 4 members :  

Laurie
Barbara
Debbie
Lynn

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  Mickey11

Last edited by AdminBarb on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : date)
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
lynnrowell
Hostess
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 6:09 pm

Me!! Add me!!! Scrapbooking is my favorite!!
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 6:44 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 10:54 pm

Do you all want to send the 12x12 backgrounds and use cardboard mailers ? Just a thought !!

Back to top Go down
lynnrowell
Hostess
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Either way is fine with me!!
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 12:52 am

Either way is fine by me.

Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 5:02 pm

If we send the entire kit - with 12x12 background papers, do you all agree to use 13x13 cardboard mailers (or larger) so that they will not get all bent up in the mail ? You can purchase these at most office supply stores, or make some out of boxes if you wish by using a giant envelope and 2 sheets of cardboard... I buy them for $1.00 each to send out from my Etsy shop but I get them wholesale so I know I have an advantage there..
If we do that, you can mail direct to each member ( would be 3 people ) and then Laurie does not have to send them out.
Let us know what you prefer to do. THANKS !
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 10:28 pm

I am fine with an August or September due date. Whatever everyone wants.
Back to top Go down
lynnrowell
Hostess
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 6:27 am

I think it would be way less expensive to mail directly to the members. Especially if we are sending the 12 x 12 layout.
But I’m good with what the majority wants.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 3:28 pm

Looks like we will be sending our creations direct to each member. This means you need to make 4 layouts... One is for yourself and for DEMO purposes. If you can make a video and post it, that would be wonderful !
Otherwise, we all need to post photos. If your layout is real complicated, please use multiple photos to show how to arrange pieces.
We can move up the due date if necessary...
I am planning on a Christmas at Home kind of layout.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:25 pm

Lol, I was thinking Christmas also. Would anyone like Halloween, Beach or 4th of July? Please give some suggestions.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:42 pm

I can always use more than 1 Christmas layout. I can always use family fun layouts. going to lake, pool, mini golf, go karting, arcade, road trip, movie night, game night, mani\pedi's , bowling, trampoline park, hiking, swimming, jumping on trampoline, beach

I was thinking of using my Mermaid Prima Dolls stamp. Would that be okay with everyone ?
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 8:53 am

I'm good with the Mermaid stamp.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:49 pm

@lhunter wrote:
I can always use more than 1 Christmas layout. I can always use family fun layouts. going to lake, pool, mini golf, go karting, arcade, road trip, movie night, game night, mani\pedi's , bowling, trampoline park, hiking, swimming, jumping on trampoline, beach

I was thinking of using my Mermaid Prima Dolls stamp. Would that be okay with everyone ?

I LOVE YOUR MERMAID STAMP .... Sounds great !
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:52 pm

@dhornick wrote:
Lol, I was thinking Christmas also.  Would anyone like Halloween, Beach or 4th of July?  Please give some suggestions.

Hi Deb ! I would like Halloween or Beach since I am making Christmas and I think Lynn is also making Christmas .
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:56 pm

If anyone needs more time, I am sure that it can be arranged... We have a small group of reliable people, so it should not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
lynnrowell
Hostess
Hostess

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 11:38 pm

I can use any type of layout. Ex: Christmas,Easter,Thanksgiving, mountains , Any holiday. Yes, I have already begun a Christmas layout to send out! I have some really cute die cut designs for it.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 5:17 pm

Mermaid layout it is.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 2:03 pm

I have picked out the Twelve Days of Christmas from G45 for my Layouts... I had plenty of paper to spare and it is sooooo pretty !
I will post pictures soon !
SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  G45_1210
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Ladies, I have plenty of cardboard mailers in house.... They cost me $1 each and I can mail 3 of them to you for whatever the first class postage would be (between $5 and $6) So, if you want mailers, I will be glad to send them to you. Check your local office supply first, and they are on Ebay but usually you have to buy a lot of them to get a good price.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 9:37 pm

I MOVED THE DUE DATE UP TO NEXT FRIDAY... I did not realize I had them due on Labor Day Weekend. .. So we can all relax !
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 1:57 pm

You will all see soon enough that I changed my mind about the paper I was going to use for the Christmas layouts... Hope you will like them. I should have them mailed by Friday !!
Thanks to Lynn for my beautiful layouts !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th    SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th  Empty

Back to top Go down

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SWAP - MAIL BY SEPT 6th
Page 1 of 1