PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:21 pm

These calendars are really cute and can be updated from year to year by switching the Mini Calendars out. I will be posting pictures of the finished one that I made at a Show. You will also add your own embellishments and ideas to the design. Not all of the paper pads will be the same. If I can manage it, all pads will be a different theme of papers. You will then swap your calendar with a partner.

Due date for the calendar to be completed and mailed to your partner will by February 13th
I know this "negates" January, but we can solve that by creating the January page for Jan 2018 !! .  Smile

The papers and embellishments will be a little bit different from this one.. lots of variety ! These frames are quite heavy and sturdy and stand up nicely. To save on postage, you will only need to mail the inserts to your partner, secured by the rings. You will each have a frame, so there is no sense in paying to mail them back and forth.

I will be posting instructions for the basic calendar SOON... You will use your imagination and your own embellishments to make it special...I will post some suggestions for you but you do not have to follow them 100% .  

Last edited by AdminBarb on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:22 pm

[b]MEMBER LIST[/b......................................................................PARTNER

1. Barb Parker -..JAY............ cheers complete
2. Jay - Barbara ...... cheers complete
3. Michelle -  DEB HORNICK -
4. Angel - ..KIETHANN #1 -  cheers  complete
5. Deb Hornick - ................................MICHELLE
6. Shelby - .... DENISE  cheers complete
7. Sherrie Stevens -  TONYA   cheers   complete
8. Patti -...............KIETHANN #2
9. Tonya -.SHERRIE -  cheers   complete
10. Denise - . SHELBY -  cheers   complete
11. Kiethann -. ANGEL  cheers   complete
12. Kiethann #2 - .....PATTI  

Okay -  Partners are assigned. You may communicate with your partner and find out if she has any particular likes and dislikes...or where she may wish to display her calendar, as this could determine your theme somewhat. ( for example  - a kitchen calendar could be made to look like a recipe book )  But the idea is to use things you have in your stash and keep the expense to a minimum.
           You will mail direct to your partner. If anyone does not have their mailing address on their profile, please be sure to add it ASAP.  You only need to mail the PAGES of your calendar as everyone has the frame already. If you need keyrings please let me know. You can also use ribbons or other ties to hold up your pages on the calendar stand.
          PLEASE MAIL ON TIME AND ALSO POST A TRACKING # HERE - NOT ON FACEBOOK. THANK YOU !

Last edited by AdminBarb on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : PARTNERS !)
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:26 pm

i am in.   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PaperPossibilities

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:22 pm

Signing up for this project - thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.paperpossibilities.com
snowflake59

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Sign me up

Sherrie Stevens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Flip over calendar    Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:36 pm

I would love to join. Will Pay pal u next week
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Please add me to the list. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shelby Watkins

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:39 am

Please add me. Thanks. Will paypal you. PS can't see the attachment. Sad

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:00 pm

I am in. Can't see attachments.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:48 pm

I am in!
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Add me please.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:52 pm

I will be posting pictures of the kits as soon as the little stands get here... they are on the way and I expect the tomorrow. I am so excited to start on this one !!

Remember, you will make all of the inserts and trade them with your partner. All of the stands will be the same and they are a little heavy, so there is no sense in mailing the stands and paying all that additional postage.

You will be needing to use your OWN embellishments for this. Your kit will have the basics and the Bling and Ribbons and twine or buttons or whatever you want to use, will be up to you. The theme will be a surprise to your partner because they will all be from different paper pads !!

YIPPEE !!

Once we are all distributed, you will all get the chance to share in the great PAPER PAD FRENZY that I am planning for you. You can purchase additional 6x6 paper pads for only $2.00 each !!

Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:39 am

Checking in.
Back to top Go down
Shelby Watkins

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:50 pm

Sent in my money pay pal. Ready to rock n roll! Wink

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Shelby Watkins wrote:
Sent in my money pay pal. Ready to rock n roll! Wink

Will get your kit out to you ASAP.... thank you !

Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Sign me up please. I will send you mail next week. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:55 pm

kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:
Sign me up please. I will send you mail next week.  Thanks.  

okie dokie bounce
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:14 pm

I am trying to get all of the Calendar kits out today in the mail... Sorry that some of you have not yet received them... it has been a busy week. Again, I want to post that my supplier did not send the Key Rings with my last order and they will be in after Christmas. If you can get your own key rings that will be a help. You need 2 of the 1 1/2" or 1 3/4" re-closable type key rings.

Michelle, I got your payment, thank you !
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Barb -

Can you please post the directions so we can start planning/designing?

Thanks!

Tonya
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Barb, I am hoping to mail you some mail today. If not today, for sure on Tuesday. Thank you for signing me up.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Barb, I am hoping to mail you some mail today. If not today, for sure on Tuesday.  Thank you for signing me up.

Thank you Kiethann... I am sending your kit along with your Prize package... I want you to be able to start when everyone else does. Merry Christmas to you and your husband. May he be blessed with good health in the New Year !
santa

Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Thank you very much Barb for mailing mine out with my Prize package. I sure appreciate the faith you have in me.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:00 pm

Thank you very much Barb for mailing mine out with my Prize package. I sure appreciate the faith you have in me.

Oh - you are so welcome... I am a bit tardy with sending it... I cannot get myself in gear right now. But will do it in a day or 2. Life has a lot of bumps in it sometimes bounce bounce bounce this bouncy ball is what I feel like right now !

Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Anxious to start on this project.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th   Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Sometimes I feel like the PushmePull me character!
Back to top Go down

FLIP OVER CALENDAR KIT SWAP - DUE FEBRUARY 13th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next