PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who would of thought

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Who would of thought   Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Ok, of all of the hundreds of stamps I own, you would think there would be stamp with grapes or grape related objects. NOOOOOOOO!! I have orange, cherry, peach, apple, strawberry, lime and lemon, but no darn grape among all of the fruit stamps I own. Had to do some hunting, but eventually I found three stamps which I pieced together to make a stalk of grapes. WHEW!!
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would of thought   Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:14 pm

@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:
Ok, of all of the hundreds of stamps I own, you would think there would be stamp with grapes or grape related objects.  NOOOOOOOO!!  I have orange, cherry, peach, apple, strawberry, lime and lemon, but no darn grape among all of the fruit stamps I own.  Had to do some hunting, but eventually I found three stamps which I pieced together to make a stalk of grapes. WHEW!!

Sorry about that Kiethann -  I actually have access to grapes stamps and a new Grapes Embossing folder that it fabulous !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Who would of thought   Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 am

Right now, purchasing any new stamps or folders is entirely out of the question. Thank you very much though for thinking of me.
Back to top Go down

Who would of thought
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1