Who would of thought

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who would of thought

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Ok, of all of the hundreds of stamps I own, you would think there would be stamp with grapes or grape related objects. NOOOOOOOO!! I have orange, cherry, peach, apple, strawberry, lime and lemon, but no darn grape among all of the fruit stamps I own. Had to do some hunting, but eventually I found three stamps which I pieced together to make a stalk of grapes. WHEW!!
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Re: Who would of thought

Post by AdminBarb on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:14 pm

@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:Ok, of all of the hundreds of stamps I own, you would think there would be stamp with grapes or grape related objects.  NOOOOOOOO!!  I have orange, cherry, peach, apple, strawberry, lime and lemon, but no darn grape among all of the fruit stamps I own.  Had to do some hunting, but eventually I found three stamps which I pieced together to make a stalk of grapes. WHEW!!

Sorry about that Kiethann -  I actually have access to grapes stamps and a new Grapes Embossing folder that it fabulous !!
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 am

Right now, purchasing any new stamps or folders is entirely out of the question. Thank you very much though for thinking of me.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top