WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Only this could hsppen to ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torinogal

PostSubject: Only this could hsppen to ME   Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Well, it has been over a month since I've been in my craft room to work AND I've lost gone crazy! I finally go in there to make something quick, but my tool kit has disappeared. I've looked under, over, beside, and under again and again!! I know it didn't grow legs
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Only this could hsppen to ME   Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Start looking for something else. It is amazing, because every time I loose something in my craft room, later when I am looking for something else............I find it. I think some times we panic and just overlook what we are looking for. I know, because this happens to me all the time. Also, could you have possibly taken it out of your craft room and put it somewhere else because you wanted to finish a project while watching TV or something? If you do not find.............just out of curiosity what tools were in it. I probably have duplicates of nearly any tool available. I would be more than happy to send you them if I do have ones you can not find because of a misplaced tool bag.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: Only this could hsppen to ME   Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:53 am

Debbie, this happens to me ALL the time.
Back to top Go down

Only this could hsppen to ME
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PAPERCRAFT MAGIC :: MEMBER CHAT :: Chat - Vent - Ask for Advice - Ask for Prayers !!-
Jump to: