WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THANK YOU !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THANK YOU !!   Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:05 am

I just want to thank all of you for joining this Forum and for being so wonderfully supportive in the past few weeks. Making this transition on top of being so sick with an awful virus for over 7 weeks now has been a challenge, and you have all jumped in to help me in many ways ! 
I truly appreciate your efforts and the time you have put in to help. 

I hope our group will continue to grow and become more and more fun for you. I have many more ideas coming up for the Fall in the way of Swaps and contests. I want this experience to be something you look forward to doing and for it to enhance your life, and not be a source of STRESS in your life.
 This should be a place where you ESCAPE into a CRAFTY PARADISE !!   flower lol!

I look forward to things getting BIGGER and BETTER every step of the way !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU !!   Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Those are the exact words I have been looking for. Escape into a CRAFTY PARADISE. Thank you!!
Back to top Go down

THANK YOU !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PAPERCRAFT MAGIC :: MEMBER CHAT :: Chat - Vent - Ask for Advice - Ask for Prayers !!-
Jump to: