WISHING WELL

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WISHING WELL

Post by Babetta on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:58 pm

Debbi, I have the following dies in cursive: Sunshine, congrats, hope, love, snow, spooky, grateful, falala, enjoy, hi, happy, thanks, hello, you, thx, yay, xoxo, thankful, merry, cheers, Sweet, wish, i attached to a heart and a u.  In print I have: BOO!, for you -- I also have a couple ampersands.  

Just let me know what you'd like, quantity and in what colors - most of my color paper is 85 lb. I can also do white in 85 lb to 110 lb.
Babetta

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Deb - you can also cut these out on your Cricut machine !
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Torinogal on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Babetta - I don't have a color preference. I haven't done a thing today, but will get an envelope and send you some white cardstock. It's heavy weight - I think 110 lb. Thank you! Happy New Year!

Torinogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Torinogal on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Kiethann - I will send you some white cardstock tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it is 110 lb weight. Thank you! Wishing you the BEST in 2017!!!

Torinogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Torinogal on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Barb - if I don't have the cartridges with the wording I can't cut it. I'm not in DS.

Torinogal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:49 pm

Hope to start making your cursive greetings later today. I am excited to go through all of my handbooks to see what ones have cursive greeting/words.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:51 pm

I have a wish.................I would like to have about 6 of the Vintage Poinsettias which were mentioned in the thread with links to items to print out. Thank you.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Torinogal, the package of cardstock arrived. I will start on the greetings Saturday. Have errands to run in morning before it gets too nasty to get out and take care of them.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Torinogal on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 pm

@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:Torinogal, the package of cardstock arrived. I will start on the greetings Saturday. Have errands to run in morning before it gets too nasty to get out and take care of them.

Thank you so much Kiethann!! Whenever you get around to it, as I know you have other things happening in life. How's your hubby doing today? You both have been in my prayers.

Torinogal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Hubby is doing pretty good. We decided to switch out the ceiling fan in our bedroom and replace it with one of my super duper shopping bargains from a while back. I found nice lighted ceiling fans on clearance for $15.00 each. Bought four of them. Now down to my last one. Have given away two of them and we used another one in our bedroom. It is so much nicer then the one we had originally installed. It is supposed to be really yucky tomorrow and I plan on cutting out some cursive written words for you.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by lhunter on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:33 am

If anyone has the Tim Holtz Big Die of the old car , I think it is called "Old Jalopy" , I would love to have one cut out of cereal box and one in black. I have a photo of my Grandfather it would be perfect for.

lhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:39 pm

@lhunter wrote:If anyone has the Tim Holtz Big Die of the old car , I think it is called "Old Jalopy" , I would love to have one cut out of cereal box and one in black. I have a photo of my Grandfather it would be perfect for.

Hey Laurie- I am not sure if I have that one or not...will look. I have the old Rickety House and a few others. Also, I will check to see if I have a Cricut cart with something similar on it.
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Debbie, I hope to start on your words tomorrow. Pretty much am caught up on swaps and only have two days this week were I will be pretty busy tending to hubs needs.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:43 am

Pretty sure I can get started on the greetings/words for Debbie later today. I just need to make a little room on the table for my Big Shot.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:55 am

Debbi, I cut out what words I have dies for the other day. Now to fire up "Gretchen", pull out some cartridges and cut you out some words. Hope to get these ready to be mailed out this week.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by jaypuglisi on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:14 am

]If anyone has the Tim Holtz Big Die of the old car , I think it is called "Old Jalopy" , I would love to have one cut out of cereal box and one in black. I have a photo of my Grandfather it would be perfect for.

I have that die.  no problem sending in black and will see if I have a cereal box. will put in the mail tomorrow.

Last edited by jaypuglisi on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong answer)

jaypuglisi

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:30 pm

I have cut cereal boxes with just the regular blade. I did select multi cut just to make sure the object was easy to remove.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by jaypuglisi on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:09 pm

thanks keithann. just had other things on my mind. it was a tim holtz die to use with the cuddlebug not the cricut. great to know I can use my blade and not the deep cut one.

jaypuglisi

Back to top Go down

Post by lhunter on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:27 pm

@jaypuglisi wrote:]If anyone has the Tim Holtz Big Die of the old car , I think it is called "Old Jalopy" , I would love to have one cut out of cereal box and one in black. I have a photo of my Grandfather it would be perfect for.

I have that die.  no problem sending in black and will   see if I have a cereal box.  will put in the mail tomorrow.

Thank you very much !!!!

lhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Over to my sister's house tomorrow and will see if she ever got her Explorer set up again after the move. If so, then I can do more cursive words for the wish I am granting.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:05 am

Well DRAT!. Sister still does not have her Explorer set up yet. I am going to see if I can get my Cricut Design program to load onto this computer. I still have the code for it. If so, then I can make some connected cursive words for you Deb.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:50 am

Torinogal, I will be mailing you some of the cursive words I die cut out for you either Thursday or Friday of this week. the rest will be coming in about a week.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Torinogal on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:28 pm

@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:Torinogal, I will be mailing you some of the cursive words I die cut out for you either Thursday or Friday of this week. the rest will be coming in about a week.

Kiethann - THANK YOU for doing this for me. Did I send you enough card stock? If not, let me know and I'll send some more.

Torinogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Torinogal on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:40 pm

@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:Debbi, I cut out what words I have dies for the other day. Now to fire up "Gretchen", pull out some cartridges and cut you out some words. Hope to get these ready to be mailed out this week.

Kiethann, again, THANK YOU!

Torinogal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:21 am

Torinogal, you are very welcome. I have to take my car in to get oil changed today and will mail you what I have made already. You sent me plenty of cardstock. I was not for sure how many of each set of words you wanted, so sort of went a little crazy when die cutting the ones I have a die for.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top