PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

WISHING WELL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Kiethann, there is something special in your die cut package. I am waiting for a delivery , then something else will be on the way Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:47 pm

Thank you to lovely Ms. Keithann for the wonderful pouch full of pink goodies to use for my Grand-daughter's scrap book. I will use every bit of ribbon and buttons you sent ! This is a big help !

Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:48 pm

I don't have any crafty wishes at this time, but I hope that the rest of you will join in on the fun. If you are in need of some embellishments, or want to see if someone can help you with a die cut or 2, this is the place to ask !!
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:52 pm

Barb, I am delighted that you like everything. Sure wish someone else would post a wish to be granted.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:50 pm

I have a wish and hope it can be granted. I am in desperate need of some Graphic 45 cardstock titled Time to Flourish. 12x12 pages. This is the pages to make a calendar. I need May, October and November. I know this is a long shot but thought I would post on here. What I need is the left hand column which includes the month and the days of the week. I do not know what year this series was published in. I thank anyone who is able to grant my wish.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Kiethann I will look through my old stash. I have a few pieces of that collection but I dont think they are the calendar pages. I have one fully bound 8x8 pad and a few other scattered pieces . These were from 2014. But I will look for you !
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Barb, thank you for taking the time to look and see what you have.
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Kiethann - I wish I could help you, but I don't have any Graphic 45 like what you are wanting. I want to wish you and your hubby a Happy Thanksgiving.

Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:23 pm

Kiethann I only have the 8x8 and chipboard pieces. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
snowflake59

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:28 pm

If Barb cant help you I can
Sherrie
Back to top Go down
snowflake59

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:35 pm

I was wondering if someone could help me I would like a saying done in Black in nice letters

Only Jesus Could Build A Bridge To Heaven With Just Two Pieces Of Wood

The way they are Done on here
each first letter capital in 3 in the rest 2 inch.

They are going in my craft room

Thank you Sherrie
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:41 pm

@snowflake59 wrote:
If Barb cant help you I can
             Sherrie

Sherrie that would be great! The three I am looking for are March, October and November. As for your saying, do you want it done with Vinyl or just black card stock? If I did do it, the letters would separated and not joined together to form the words.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:29 pm

Kiethann I have the new Place In Time 12x12 Calendar kits in stock. I think I saw someone on Ebay who was selling the 12x12 Time to Flourish pages individually... check and see if they are still there.
Back to top Go down
snowflake59

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:34 pm

I sent her a pm on her that all I had was the ones that you can do the layouts on I don't know if that is what she wanted or the ones that has the squares.
SHerrie
Back to top Go down
craftygrams

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Sherrie - we were going to exchange, never heard from you. I still have your saying on my computer and will re-cut and send with your Christmas card this week. Hugs

Patti
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:34 pm

This is the first time I have had a computer since November. Sherrie, do you still want me to cut out the words, or is Patty doing them for you? Either way is fine with me, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
snowflake59

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:04 pm

well I think Patti is doing them for me. Thank you anyway I'm so sorry about the calender.

Sherrie
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:07 pm

No need to apologize. I designed my own missing months for the perpetual calendar. I have designed my own holders for a few of the calendars. So far I have made 7 and have one more to go. Everyone who has received one was delighted with them. They are pretty easy to make. I used the box from Bags, Tags Boxes and more to make the day boxes. The holder I made freehand for all but one of them.
Back to top Go down
snowflake59

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:53 pm

great sounds nice. I'm sure the rest of them will love them as much as the others.

Merry Christmas
SHerrie
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Daughter and daughter-in-law really liked their perpetual calendars. Son likes his personalized tea mug. First time I worked with Vinyl. Surely, now that Christmas is over, there will be someone who is needing a wish granted.
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:08 pm

I have a "wish" that you might be able to help with. I'd like to have sentiments (happy birthday, thanks, love, etc.) die cut in cursive if anyone has anything similar. If someone is able to do this - I'm more than happy to send you some heavy cardstock. I'll send money for postage if needed.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Are you interested in the ones off cartridges or do you want different ones. I do have two dies. One reads Happy birthday to you. The other reads Thank you. I would be more then happy to make some of them for you. If you have colors you want them............go ahead and mail me cardstock. If not, I am sure I have some heavy cardstock. For sure, I know I have 110# white cardstock. Oh and I do have a Merry Christmas die also. I do have red or green heavy cardstock for that one. Just let me know here or send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Hi Kiethann! I don't mind if they are from cartridges or does. I don't mind if they are white or colors, but I'll get some together to send you, in the morning. I would like if they "joined" like in cursive writing, if you have any like that. THANK YOU, Kiethann! How's hubby doing? Continued prayers.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:34 pm

I will go through my cartridges and see what I have that is Cursive and connected. I used to have Design Studio on one of my other computers and I could do welding with it, but that computer met the blue screen of death. I tried to contact the company to see if they could reset so I could install on another computer. Never heard anything back.

Hubby is doing pretty good. We both were just worn out after our two days of Christmas with family. He had his lab work drawn today. Chemo tomorrow as far as I know. Never heard anything to the contrary.

Last edited by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added extra sentences to answer a question.)
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:49 pm

Kiethann - will package cardstock tomorrow and hopefully get to P.O. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

WISHING WELL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next