PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

WISHING WELL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Made it to the post office. You should receive a legal size envelope on Saturday. Hope what I have done so far for you will work.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ANTIQUE CAR   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:47 pm

KIETHANN - I will send you the antique car embossings with your TryFold cards and also your TIm Holtz prize from last month .. ENJOY !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Thank you very much. Looking forward to everything coming in the mail. I just love happy mail!
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:27 pm

I was wondering, since many of you have the Cricut Explore or Cricut air, do you still use your Expression? If not, is there anyone out there who happens to have the pen holder adapter for their Expression and one pen who might like to turn lose of them. i have many of the Expression markers but they just do not do a very crisp line when doing lettering. I have a set of the Antiquity pen sets minus one pen which I would be willing to swap with you. I have no use for the Explorer pens as i only have Satellite internet and it will not support the Explorer. Thanks for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Help with SVG    Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:19 pm

I need some serious help, as I've never done one. I want to make an 8x8 shadow box for my niece who just lost her baby yesterday. He was born June 2nd @ 1.4 lbs, 11 inches long. He fought a good fight, but his little body couldn't fight any longer. He gained his angel wings. The SVG file I want to use is:
Your Wings Were Ready
Our Hearts Were Not
(with the birds flying away)
**My problem is I don't know what to do or where to buy it. I'm willing to pay. ANYONE???
Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Wish I could help you out Torinogal, but I do not know what SVG files are. I am sure there are more of the younger generation who do know what they are. Very sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:05 am

Thank you Kiethann. I'm not sure what an SVG file is myself, but it's being taken care of. Hope all is well with you and hubby.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:43 am

He is hanging in there. He has had some rough moments and is enduring a lot of pain, but he tries to hide it from me. We have been married for 41 years, and you would think he would realize I am very in tune to what makes him tick! Glad your request about the SVG files has been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:45 am

Kiethann so sorry you and hubby are going through this. Cancer sucks! I'm continuing my prayers for you both.
My BIL was just diagnosed with Stage 3 Pancreatic Cancer. Younger BIL passed 3 years ago from the same thing. It's been a pretty emotional last few weeks for our family.
Take care Kiethann.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Thank you Torinogal. He goes for another CT Scan July3.
Back to top Go down
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Torinogirl: I just did a search in Etsy "your wings were ready but our hearts were not" svg I got a LOT of listings with different styles for that saying and the pricing was $2-4. That is my go to place for svgs
's because ai have not been able to conquer the art of converting and/or creating my own. (A talent that eludes me, lol) So a couple dollars when In need one and its mine to keep then is worth the hassle. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
rosigarmendia

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Torinogal wrote:
I need some serious help, as I've never done one. I want to make an 8x8 shadow box for my niece who just lost her baby yesterday. He was born June 2nd @ 1.4 lbs, 11 inches long. He fought a good fight, but his little body couldn't fight any longer. He gained his angel wings. The SVG file I want to use is:
Your Wings Were Ready
Our Hearts Were Not
**My problem is I don't know what to do or where to buy it. I'm willing to pay. ANYONE???
Thank you in advance.

Hi, there.  I'm new to the forum but excited to jump in.

I did a google search on images for Your Wings Were Ready and found many.  An SVG file is basically an image file.  Are you following instructions that asked you to find an SVG file?

I am trying to post a link to the google image search but I can't do so yet on the forum. You should be able to right click on an image and save it to your desktop, in most instances.  

Hope it helps.  Please let me know if you need any help.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:19 pm

Torinogal wrote:
Your Wings Were Ready
Our Hearts Were Not
Thank you in advance.

Debbie - sorry that I did not see this request soone.  First, you need to go to Facebook and sign up to be a member of the free page called CRICUT DESIGN SPACE -  The members there share hundreds of SVG files and they are free to download. I am pretty sure that this is one of them in the archives of the group.  I have found several that I have used.
If you ever get any time to come over I can show you . I added you as a member tonight ...
Barb
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:50 pm

rosigarmendia - I am just now seeing what you posted, sorry. Thank you for your post. Once my life has settled down to where I can think straight...I'll sit down and look at this again.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:07 am

kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:
I was  wondering, since many of you have the Cricut Explore or Cricut air, do you still use your Expression?  If not, is there anyone out there who happens to have the pen holder adapter for their Expression and one pen who might like to turn lose of them. i have many of the Expression markers but they just do not do a very crisp line when doing lettering. I have a set of the Antiquity pen sets minus one pen which I would be willing to swap with you. I have no use for the Explorer pens as i only have Satellite internet and it will not support the Explorer.  Thanks for reading this.

Since there are new members, I am posting this request again. Hopefully, out there somewhere is someone who will be able to grant my wish. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Kiethann, I have the Amy Chomas holder for the Expression. I will look for it this coming week.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:49 pm

denise923 wrote:
Kiethann, I have the Amy Chomas holder for the Expression. I will look for it this coming week.
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Denise!
Back to top Go down

WISHING WELL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5