WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WISHING WELL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WISHING WELL    Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi Everyone !

For those who are new, RAK stands for a "Random Act of Kindness" . This means that you will post something here that you want to receive from another person (craft related only). This will be a little different than the way we did it before but I think you will like it .

Each time we do a WISHING WELL "RAK" trade, it will start at the top and work it's way down in order that the wish is granted. This list is perpetual. The person who GRANTS the wish is required to post something that they want, and then another person GRANTS their wish, and so on..... It might be something you want but have not been able to locate in your area. The item (s) do not have to be purchased new, but at least in new or excellent and usable condition.

When you receive your pkg please post it here and thank your sender. If you cannot post a photo here, please put it on our Facebook page . Thanks !!

It can be lots of fun and really simple to do, if everyone will try to stay organized with it. I am going to ask Denise to moderate this for me because I already have so much to do.

If you post something and after a week, nobody can grant your wish, you are asked to change it to something else so that you might get a "goodie pack" in the mail.

WE ALL LOVE HAPPY MAIL !! This is a fun way to do it without being too costly or time consuming for anyone.

You will exchange mailing addresses by PM here on the Forum please.

SAMPLE : #1 (Jean posts) - I have always wished for an original Swiss Dots embossing folder made by Cuttlebug.

#2 (Mary Posts) - I will grant Jean's  wish . I would like to have some pink Stickles .

#3 (Dina Posts) - I will grant Mary's wish. I would like to have a Halloween paper pad 8x8 size , even if it is not complete.

#4 (Joan Posts) - I will grant Dina's wish and I would like to have some kraft paper 

If you need more help just let me know !

Last edited by AdminBarb on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix error)
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Come on ladies, let's have some fun. Don't want to be the one who goes first? Then I will.

I wish I had a variety of thin ribbon for my cards.

Denise
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Denise , i wish I could help . My ribbons are all on the wider side.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:41 pm

@denise923 wrote:
Come on ladies, let's have some fun. Don't want to be the one who goes first? Then I will.

I wish I had a variety of thin ribbon for my cards.

Denise

Denise - I will send you some ribbons  Smile    I have lots !  

I would like to have some pink embellishments of any kind... working on items for my baby Grand-daughter like memory books and boxes ...so can use lots of things in any shade of pink.  If you have some in your stash I would love to take it off your hands !
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Thank you Barb. I can send you pink embellishments, for some reason I have a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:07 pm

I would love some Halloween embellishments.

Sherrie

Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:22 am

Sherrie, I will grant your wish. Will start working on your Halloween embellishments this week.

My wish is for some stamps that have quotes or sayings for the inside of cards or to use on tags. Acrylic ones would be nice, however, if you do not want to part with your stamps, then stamping them on white cardstock would be nice also. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Kiethann, I don't have a lot of saying but what I do have I have stamped on card stock and are in your challenge package.

Another package of stamps will be on the way to you asap

My wish is for small ( 2 inches or smaller ) flat stickers that can be used for Bible Journaling. They don't have to be religious. Flowers, animals, etc.. will be just fine. Thank You
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Thank you Laura. I have several flat stickers and will be glad to mail you a packet of them. I already have your snail mail addy.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Laura, I  will grant your sticker wish - I will send along with your paper pad and glue dots that are sitting here on my desk waiting to be mailed -  I am so far behind on everything !! 

And I would like to have any kind of embellishments that have coffee pots, coffee cups, or tea pots and tea cups on them. Stickers, brads, buttons, anything ! Thanks to anyone who has some Smile
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:57 am

Thank you Keithann and Barb .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Let me see what I can find Barb and I will send them to you I think I have a couple of things.

Sherrie
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:01 pm

I am not wishing right now, but I have a suggestion. If you are participating on the RAK, can you add your address to your request. The reason I am asking is, I often run across things when searching for stuff and I have seen people request it. It would be fun to be able to send a package without getting things back. Right now, I am not in need to anything. But I have a whole lot of stuff that I can share. I also had to empty my storage a couple months ago and have been sorting through stuff and as I find it I would be happy to share. It would be fun to just send something on a whim as a surprise. If not, I understand. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:11 pm

I am not comfortable posting my address on here, but anyone can send me a PM and I will PM back my mailing address.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:16 am

Barb, I found a couple of things yesterday that will shortly be on the way to your house.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:15 pm

Ladies -  We do not post addresses publicly here or on Facebook. Only in a private message.  
IF YOU WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE - all you need to do is to send me a PM and I will provide the addy to you. As long as our little group is small and I feel like I know everyone here is trustworthy I do not see this as a problem with our members, but just in case this Forum is hacked, I would not want strangers to get your addresses.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:16 pm

By the way, many thanks to anyone who is sending me coffee and tea stuff !  You know I will reciprocate !   

Thanks Deb Hornick for your generous offer... We will have more of the Secret Sister Raks as well.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:44 pm

I was just wondering why addresses weren't listed, but its not a problem. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:58 am

I will be going through my stash to see what I have for any of you who have listed wishes. Pretty sure I have a little of what each of you has asked for. I even think I have everyone's snail mail addy already, but if I don't, I will send you a PM.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Lauri I will be sending you some flat stickers soon. I have gone through my stash and found some stickers which I think will work very well for you. Sherrie I have a nice assortment of Halloween items for you. Will mail very soon. Barb, I sent you a card with a few pink embellishments. Will sort through my baby stash very soon. I also have some tea and coffee related items. Give me a few days to sort through my bulletin board to find them.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Kiethann - THank you for the lovely baby stickers and the die cuts are AWESOME !! 
The balloon is fine for the Wobble cards....very pretty ! 
Laurie, I have not mailed your stickers yet, but will very soon. I have tons of them but I am still trying desperately to get caught up on things.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:55 am

Glad you like the hot air balloon. I had a little down time the other day and cut out several of them. LOL! You are very welcome Barb. I found a few more pink embellishments and some coffee themed embellies. Will be mailing them out probably next week.

Laurie, I will be mailing your flat stickers out next week also.

Sherrie, I will be mailing out your Halloween embellishments next week.

I have a ton of precut cardstock for making cards. If anyone is interested in some, please let me know. Some of them are core'dinations plain and glitter cardstock. Many years ago, I had an internet cardmaking kit club and spent a few days precutting the cardstock and printed papers. I no longer have the club, but have lots of the above left. I had over 30 members, so I have duplicates of each printed paper or cardstock.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 am

As of now, it look like I will be mailing everything out this Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Should be mailing out everyone's wish list items this week. Probably will make a trip to post office tomorrow. Today we have to take our Moose to the vet. She has a Lipoma and it needs to be removed.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WISHING WELL    Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Poor Moose, hope he feels better.
Back to top Go down

WISHING WELL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next