PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS
PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS
PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lhunter

Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** Empty
PostSubject: Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****   Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:22 pm

Lets swap some Rosette's. cheers cheers cheers

I will be using my Tim Holtz die but you can make them however you want. I believe that Cricut has a Rosette cartridge that is in the DS subrscription. These are fast and easy to make. Any theme is fine. I was thinking of 3 per participant.

Please include return postage. It should be about $4.00 because of the thickness. I will provide the return envelope.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****   Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 6:23 pm

Participants

1. Laurie
2. Denise E.
2. Debbie H.
4. Carol
5. Barb P ( I will send to you all even if it is too late to receive any - no problem )

Last edited by lhunter on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****   Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 3:56 pm

I will join, please ad me.
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****   Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 7:12 pm

I would. like to participate also. Clarifying: 3 per participant, any particular size, color or theme?
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****   Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 8:09 pm

Yes Carol three per person. I was thinking of the visual triangle. Any theme color etc..

I will be using a Tim Holtz die. they are 2.5 and 2 inches.

Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin
denise923

PostSubject: Re: Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****   Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 12:49 pm

I will be using David Tutera. I forgot the sizes.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****   Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 8:56 pm

Hi Laurie - I was going to participate but you must have overlooked it on Facebook.
I will send you some anyway to share with the group Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****   Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 9:32 pm

Barb I am sorry if I missed you. send yours in and I will distribute them so no one gets any of their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****   Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.**** Empty

Back to top Go down

Roseete Swap *****Due September 15h.****
Page 1 of 1