WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Hi Members !!      Right now we have a limited storage capacity of 20 MB to be able to post pictures or other things like PDF files.. 
                       That really is not very much space. 
                       I am hoping that I can get it boosted to more storage, but that means we have to PAY FOR IT .  THere are also some other methods of getting "credits" with Forumotion, but I am not sure how that works yet. 
                       Please bear with me for a while. You can post any pictures on the Facebook page in the meantime. I will also have to limit how many Free Downloads I can put up at the same time. I will delete each one after a few days or weeks so I can put on new ones for you.  
Thanks for all your perseverance !   

Barb
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:52 am

Thank you for all your hard work!
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Ok. Thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Ladies - I have found out that we can get almost unlimited picture capacity for a charge of $6.50 per month. 
Are you all willing to pitch in on that ?  I would put some in the "kitty" of course.   Very Happy Basketball cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:32 pm

Barb, I can donate the whole amount a month if it will help.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:01 am

Barb are you talking about $6.50 per person or a total of $6.50 ? I would be more than happy to help out.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:21 pm

lhunter wrote:
Barb are you talking about $6.50 per person or a total of $6.50 ? I would be more than happy to help out.

It is my understanding that it is $6.50 per month for the whole Forum.  I will look into more details as I am not sure if it paid once permonth or if they take a whole years charges out on a credit card.... I think we can pay monthly. So, if each person would take the responsibility for one month out of the year and I can get 11 people to do that, we would have tons of picture room. 

I thought I would try it for one month and see what happens. 

Will let you know - thank you for being willing to help.  sunny
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 pm

I will kick in for the forum.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:07 pm

I just figured out how to purchase the extra storage space we need for more attachments here on the Forum. It is $6.30 per month. I have paid for the first month myself.
It is paid monthly through Paypal from the Administrator (me) .

Lets see how well this works and if anyone wants to chip in, it would be welcomed .

THere is a Sign Up sheet on the Facebook App. I will be moving it here soon. Right now we are paid until June.

If anyone wants to pick up more months after June 1st, that will be fine. I am also purchasing the rights to have ADVERTISEMENTS removed from our feed... that is something else that they charge us for on here. I find the advertisements to be very annoying.
Maybe some of you who come to the Forum have noticed that unless you LOG IN, you are going to see Ads... Only LOGGED IN MEMBERS get to look at the Forum without seeing the Ads. !!

Last edited by AdminBarb on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:22 pm

I think a sighn up sheet would be great! Just let me know and i am more than happy to pay for some months.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Steph138 wrote:
I think a sighn up sheet would be great! Just let me know and i am more than happy to pay for some months.

Thank you Steph. You can donate at any time. Right now we are paid through June. I am also paying to keep the Forum free of advertisements from outside sources. That is about another $3.00 per month. So, you can donate at any time. However much you like. It is all appreciated.

My Paypal addy is BarbsCraftSupplies@gmail.com

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Is there a fee for forum/swapping?
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS   Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:54 pm

NO mycraftopolis.  There is no fee to participate in any of the swaps.  This thread is about helping out our admin/moderator absorb some of the cost for picture storage and no ads.  Welcome to our crafty forum!
Back to top Go down

INFO ABOUT PICTURES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1