PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS
PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

gone so long

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

kiethannkraftykreative1

gone so long Empty
PostSubject: gone so long   gone so long EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 3:36 pm

Hi, just to give all an update. have not been active on here because my mother had been really sick and passed away. Just have not had much interest in socializing or wanting to sign up for swaps. hope to start getting active again. I have missed all of you friendship and comments when I posted. There just has been so much sadness in my life lately. My two older grandchildren lost their other grandmother a month after my hubs died and then a month later they lost their mother. Now I have lost my own mother. I have done some crafting, but just have not been able to get in my craft room to my computer to post any pictures. Also recently had to empty my back bedroom to move a friend in who lost her job and had no where else to live. It has been a draining and emotion experience for me to have to pack up everything I kept in my back bedroom.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

gone so long Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone so long   gone so long EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:57 am

Kieth Ann, I am so sorry to hear about all your losses lately. You have been missed and I hope you feel like socializing again soon. We will be here when you are ready.

Prayers and hugs

Laurie
Back to top Go down

gone so long
Page 1 of 1