PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS
PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

# 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

# 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  Empty
PostSubject: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 12:37 pm

This is SWAP #1 for MAY and you can participate in Swap #1 and #2, or just choose the one you prefer.  If you choose both, you may send your items together and save on postage !

EMBELLISHMENTS are things we use to "dress up " our cards and tags and other projects.  It may include :   Buttons, Ribbons, Flowers, Sequins, Lace, Handmade Borders, Doilies, Brads, Eyelets, Beads, Twine, etc....

YOU MAKE ONE BAGGY FOR EACH MEMBER (besides yourself) MAXIMUM will be 10.

You will make up small baggies or envelopes of embellishments in any assortment you like, and send them to trade for embellishments that others have. You may use items that you have on hand, or purchase new ones if you wish.  Please make each baggy identical so that each person will receive the same items from you .  When sending ribbon or twine, please cut at least 18" in length so that there is enough to use on a project.  I have received 4 " and 5 " pieces from swaps before that were basically useless.  WInd the ribbon around a small piece of cardboard to prevent wrinkling.

You will send your items to Laurie to be traded out. Please be sure to send adequate postage for her to be able to mail your swapped items back to you.

Last edited by AdminBarb on Mon May 13, 2019 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 7:34 pm

MEMBER LIST

1. Laurie
2. Rosi
3. Barb

Last edited by AdminBarb on Sat May 04, 2019 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 10:11 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
Rosi

Rosi

PostSubject: I'd like to try this~   # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptyThu May 02, 2019 2:52 pm

So for both of these swaps, do we make 10 baggies for each one? Or however many sign up?
Please sign me up for both, just want to clarify what I'm doing!
Rosi
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptySat May 04, 2019 3:29 pm

@Rosi wrote:
So for both of these swaps, do we make 10 baggies for each one? Or however many sign up?
Please sign me up for both, just want to clarify what I'm doing!
Rosi

You make one bag for each member (besides yourself) Please wait until the signups are finished to know how many. 10 is the maximum .
Back to top Go down
Rosi

Rosi

PostSubject: SWAP#1   # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptySat May 04, 2019 9:34 pm

Thank you Barb!
Back to top Go down
Rosi

Rosi

PostSubject: Re: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:48 pm

How many items in each baggie?
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:55 pm

@Rosi wrote:
How many items in each baggie?

It sort of depends on what they are, as it is an assortment... - I would use several buttons or brads, 2 - 3 lengths of ribbon, maybe 5 - 6 flowers... if you send bling, it should be a small card full of them or small container... we try to be generous with our swap friends. You dont have to go overboard... just think about what you would like to receive and let that guide you.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin
AdminBarb

PostSubject: Re: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 4:29 pm

MY EMBELLISHMENTS ARE SENT !
Back to top Go down
Rosi

Rosi

PostSubject: Re: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 12:02 pm

Sorry just got a new computer, embellishments will be sent today to Laurie, hope it's not too late~
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 8:44 pm

Its not to late. It seems we all had things come up this time around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -    # 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP -  Due by JUNE 15th   -  Empty

Back to top Go down

# 1 EMBELLISHMENTS SWAP - Due by JUNE 15th -
Page 1 of 1