PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

SPRINGTIME MINI ALBUMS - Will be due February 28th

Go down

SPRINGTIME MINI ALBUMS - Will be due February 28th

Post by AdminBarb on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:05 pm

We shall be creating ACCORDIAN MINI ALBUMS .  Size will be 5"x5"  with inside pages of 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" .   Covers need to be created with Chipboard bases and covered with coordinating cardstock.  There needs to be some type of CLOSURE for the album - either a ribbon tie, Belly band, Magnetic flaps, or whatever you want to make.

You will check with your partner to see what theme she would like -   Family, Babies, Weddings, Memories, Friendship, Party , Vacations, etc...

Embellishments are required, but please do not embellish so heavily that the album cannot be closed properly or carried easily.

Choices of papers and embellishments are all up to the creator !!  

I would like them to be completed by February 28th and I will give you a few extra days to mail them out if you need it...no later than March 7th... but try to get done on time. bounce bounce bounce

Once we get everyone signed up, I will assign partners  by February 2nd. flower flower

MEMBER LIST :

1. Barb
2. Jay
3. Carol
4. Laurie
5. Lynn

Last edited by AdminBarb on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding members)
AdminBarb
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

ACCORDIAN ALBUM - 5"x5"

Post by AdminBarb on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:06 pm

Make this simple accordion album from 12"x12" cardstock as your "base" (please use heavyweight cardstock)  ..... When it is completed the final mini album will be have 8 inner pages ...   It will measure 4 1/2 "x4 1/2" without covers and approx 5" with the front and back cover.

I have found that these little mini albums are great for getting rid of my scrap pieces of patterned paper left over from making my larger mini  books. They are also great to add to the inner pages of my other mini albums to hold extra photos or to hide my journaling. Try sticking one to your 12"x12" layouts as well for a neat touch.

Gift Idea
Because they are so quick and easy to make you can make a few albums to give away as  presents - 6 pages is great for a few family pictures taken over the year. Maybe you can make 6 or so birth announcement card albums for your closest friends and family with pictures and birth information of the newest addition to your family.

The covers are made with CHIPBOARDS  .  Cover them with pretty paper and embellish.  Be sure to attach some type of ribbon or twine ties to close the book, or create a " Belly Band"  for it.  Or some other type of closure.

I will post instructions soon for those who need them, or there are many of these to be found on PINTEREST and YOUTUBE.  

You will make one album for your partner in a theme that she would like.... but the choice of papers and embellishments is all up to you !!

Last edited by AdminBarb on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : instructions)
AdminBarb
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SPRINGTIME MINI ALBUMS - Will be due February 28th

Post by jaypuglisi on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:16 pm

sounds like fun. count me in. looks like now I will be home for the first couple of months in 2019.if things change I will let you know.

jaypuglisi

Back to top Go down

Post by carolklink on Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:55 pm

I like it, I like it, I like it!!!! Count me in too please.

carolklink

Back to top Go down

Post by lynnrowell on Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:14 pm

I may join. It depends on the due date. But if I can, this will be fun!

lynnrowell

Back to top Go down

Post by lhunter on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:47 pm

I would love to be included on this one.

lhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by lynnrowell on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Count me in!!!

lynnrowell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down