PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

VALENTINE GOODY BOX - Mail Date January 30th

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VALENTINE GOODY BOX - Mail Date January 30th  - Page 2 Empty Re: VALENTINE GOODY BOX - Mail Date January 30th

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:43 pm

Only need to attach the embellishments to Carol’s box and then make trip to find a few more surprises to put inside the box

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

VALENTINE GOODY BOX - Mail Date January 30th  - Page 2 Empty Re: VALENTINE GOODY BOX - Mail Date January 30th

Post by AdminBarb on Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:08 pm

Spilled a whole bottle of red paint today while trying to work on Sharon's box.... now I have to clean up the mess and try to fix the places on the box that got baptized in RED and were supposed to be white ! Rolling Eyes affraid

Somehow I am doing better on the CONTENTS of her box than I am doing on the box itself !! lol!
AdminBarb
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:30 pm

Oops! Sorry Barb. My emotions are on a roller coaster right now. I feel like the Dominos have been knocked over and a chain reaction has started!

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:17 am

I will have Carol’s box finished tomorrow and weather permitting hope to get it mailed Monday. Am so excited because my youngest granddaughter is coming to see me tomorrow! I am so excited!

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:37 pm

So sad. My granddaughter did not fell well today. So she did not get to come see grandma today

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by jaypuglisi on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:30 pm

everything is packed up and ready to go. happy valentines day.

jaypuglisi

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:31 pm

Box is finished! Heading to post office in the morning

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:09 pm

Box mailed. Here is the tracking number. 9505 5143 9311 9038 2357 06. Due to arrive January 30 Wednesday

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:10 pm

Went over 1 pound. Hope Carol likes her box.

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by jaypuglisi on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:43 pm

my package went out this afternoon. here is the tracking number
9534 6127 4597 9028 3630 14
due to arrive 2/04
I also went over the pound.

jaypuglisi

Back to top Go down

Post by carolklink on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Mailed Kiethann’s box today. Have no idea what it weighed. Due to arrive Friday, 2/1. I think it may take longer due to terrible weather in Midwest. After retuning home found I received Kiethanne’s beautiful box! Very vintage, just love it! Plus among the goodies are the sweetest Valentine dog stickers. I’m getting close to making an album for our 2 pups and will put these to good use. Thank You for everything! Hope your weather is not terrible. We are looking for rain off and on from tomorrow through Sat. We so need it only pray it does’nt cause additional flooding and mudslides in our horrible California burn areas. Here is tracking # for your package: 9505 5152 6276 9030 3095 99. Sure hope these #’s don’t get any longer. So grateful this site allows me to go in and correct errors even when I don’t catch them all.

carolklink

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:53 pm

Oh my goodness! When I got back from the lumber company today there was a package sitting on my front sidewalk. I was so excited and wanted to open it right away but could not. I was expecting my new friend and his wife and had to wait to open it until they left. It is so wonderful to have company! In the box was a beautiful heart shaped lidded box decorated with a band of different colors and sizes of decoupaged hearts. The top of the box has beautiful bow made out of light pink tulle. A cluster of three flowers (white, pink and red in the center of the bow. Below it is a large cut out heart with another heart suspended from the top of the large heart.

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Inside the box was a4.5 x 7 pinks and corals paper pad. A tri pack of foam heart stickers. One pack contained scalloped circles with a heart in the center which can be removed. 3 packs of heart buttons. One pack were red crystal hearts. A beautiful package of clear glittered hearts. A package of mini lip stickers. Package of small epoxy heart stickers. A set of 3D heart stickers, 2 rolls of Valentine Washington tape. 2 rolls of Valentine ribbon. A package of lip gemstones. A set of shaker hearts. A set of tiny gemstone heart stickers. A set of beautiful tri colored heart flat backs. 3 packs of heart shaped doodles. The white and red ones are 3 inch and the large set is pink sized 6 inches. Two packages of tulle. One fuchsia and the other pink. Both have confetti glitter. A box filled with Hershey Kisses . Plus a package of 18 small cut and emboss metal dies. Whew! Thank you Carol for such a wonderful beautiful decorated box full of Valentine craftliciousness

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Carol also sent me a beautiful Valentines card which she crafted for me. Thank you Carol for the beautiful box and all the lovely treasures inside the box

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:23 pm

Carol, I love how you attached the key on ribbon to the inside of my card. Such a cute idea. Ladies, Carol did not leave the key on a ribbon hanging straight Dow. She shaped the ribbon so it looks like the key was blowing in the wind!

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2