PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS SURPRISE BOX !! Due December 10th ... Last Swap of the Year !

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS SURPRISE BOX !! Due December 10th ... Last Swap of the Year !

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:15 am

Well, looks like I will not be mailing today. It is snowing right now.

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS SURPRISE BOX !! Due December 10th ... Last Swap of the Year !

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Mailed Carol’s packages today

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Tracking numbers. 9505 5143 9311 8340 2211 69. 9505 5143 9311 8340 2211 76. Both packages are due to arrive Monday

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by carolklink on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Oh Keithanne, Can’t believe you already mailed not 1 but 2 packages to me! I’ve known for sometime that you are truly amazing but this takes the cake!!! Your package will go in the mail on Monday and I will update with tracking #. I won’t open my packages until you receive yours. This will be very difficult as I love getting surprieses however it will be much more fun. Finishing one project for you then package is on it’s way.

carolklink

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Glad to see you have mailed out Kiethann ! I know Carol is excited about getting TWO boxes !!
AdminBarb
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:23 pm

Thanks Barb. I hope she likes everything. I enjoyed making her handmade Gifts. Put a lot of thought and hours into making them.

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Yahoo! Carol, I hope you are lurking. My Christmas box arrived. So, taking deep breath, YOU CAN NOW OPEN YOUR PACKAGES!!

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Oh my. Just got a second box from Carol. Wow! Thank you so much for everything. Will list later. Someone is ringing my doorbell

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:34 pm

Going to list my goodies from Carol. 1 spool plaid ribbon. 2 pens, one red ink and one green ink. Several packages of stickers. Red and green strings of lights, cardinal stickers, ornament stickers, gingerbread men sticker. 5 pack of ribbons on a card. a pair of aloe infused naughty or nice slipper socks, package of wooden tree shaped die cuts, a package of Christmas tree and present embellishments.. 1 package of tear rulers, tube of glue, snowman shaped notepad with pen,. A K & Company holiday tag book, 4 sets of lace decor tapes. A cute handmade felt Santa. A coordinated. Card stock, stickers a die cuts matching set. 4 different treats. A dark chocolate Swiss bark candy bar. Dove dark chocolate wrapped truffles. Dark chocolate covered cherries. A beautiful hand made full length apron with a cardinal print fabric. Wore it the day I went over to my daughter’s house for our annual candy cookie making get together with her sister in law and her daughter, plus a friend of my daughter’s sister in law. Everyone loved my apron!! Thank you Carol for a fabulous Christmas package. You helped me get through a difficult and challenging holiday.

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:06 pm

Keeping this swap alive. Just wondered if all of you got your Christmas boxes and what you each got.

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2