PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS SURPRISE BOX !! Due December 10th ... Last Swap of the Year !

Go down

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS SURPRISE BOX !! Due December 10th ... Last Swap of the Year !

Post by AdminBarb on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:12 pm

santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa
Once again, we will host a "Christmas Wonder Box "  Swap.   In the past, this has been greatly successful for most members, while there has been a time or 2 that someone has not delivered a box to their partner, after they themselves have received a gift box that was worth a lot of money.  I try to do my best to not allow anyone in this swap who has not already proven their Trustworthiness to the Group. I do not like to see anyone of my members get hurt by this. I have even been the one who was "burned" by sending a box to a new member and not receiving anything back. So, we will not allow anyone in this  Christmas Swap who is a "Newbie" .  
 I am sorry, as I know there are newer members who would not do anything so horrible, but until you have actually PARTICIPATED in some swaps successfully, then we feel like you have not earned the privilege of receiving the Christmas Gift Box yet.  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer

You may add some edible goodies to your box, but please first check with your partner to see if she is Diabetic, or has any food allergies...  We dont want anyone to get sick !  
 The majority of the box must be Craft related items. Retail value should be $50.00 . This does not mean you must spend $50.  You may use all the COUPONS and SAVINGS tools that you have to fill the box.  Each item must be wrapped in Christmas tissue or wrapping paper.  At least ONE item in the box should be hand-made by you .  A Christmas ornament is nice, or whatever you like.
 Please send your package on time by Priority Mail or other means of safe shipping with Insurance and TRACKING NUMBERS !!!   YOU MUST PROVIDE ME WITH A TRACKING NUMBER HERE ON THE THREAD .  I will not accept any excuses about " I LOST my tracking number" .  I just find that usually means that you never sent it. Period.
 PLEASE do NOT join this swap if you sincerely do not intend to FINISH it and send your partner a really wonderful surprise package.

MEMBERSHIP BEGINS NOW AND WILL BE CLOSED ON OCTOBER 15TH. PARTNERS WILL THEN BE ASSIGNED BY RANDOM NUMBER DRAW.
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS SURPRISE BOX !! Due December 10th ... Last Swap of the Year !

Post by AdminBarb on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:13 pm

MEMBERS

2. CAROL - Kiethann
3. DEBBIE - Sharon
4. KIETHANN - Carol
5. SHARON - Debbie

Last edited by AdminBarb on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS SURPRISE BOX !! Due December 10th ... Last Swap of the Year !

Post by carolklink on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Can’t wait for a partner!!!

carolklink

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:52 pm

I'm in, please ad me.

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:45 am

Count me in please! I have already been buying crafty goodness for this swap. Thank you

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:48 am

Checking in

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:58 pm

I have been shopping for goodies for this swap. Only need to get crafty and create a few handmade treasures.

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Old Bat on Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:40 pm

I'll play santa
Crafty Old Bat

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:19 pm

I came up with two ideas for my handmade Christmas project. Hope to work on a few projects including this one today. Feels so good to have all my acreage mowed and trimmed. Takes about three days to complete that chore. So today I can get crafty in between household chores.

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:08 am

So far I like what I have been working on

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:47 pm

I am hoping to get at least ONE more member so we have an even number to trade... Sorry for the delay in partnering santa rendeer
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:23 pm

I have decided to go ahead and partner up you 4 lovely ladies. If anyone else wants to join later on I will partner with them.
I hate to keep you all waiting and I am overwhelmed with moving and my business and helping my daughter-in-law with her mother who is in Hospice.
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi Carol. Looks like we are partners. A few questions. Is there anything you do not need or want. Favorite color scheme. Any special candy you like. Do you have any allergies. Would you prefer decoration for house or outside. How about ornaments. Or would you like something made just for you

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down