PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

I LOVE MY CALENDAR GIRL CLIPBOARD SWAP !! Due December 1st

Go down

I LOVE MY CALENDAR GIRL CLIPBOARD SWAP !! Due December 1st

Post by AdminBarb on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Each year I try to put in a calendar swap for the upcoming year - This year I have decided on a Mini - Clip-board/Calendar

You can choose from many styles of Mini Clipboards to use. You can purchase the Tim Holtz ones, or one of the other brands, or you can get one at an office supply or Walmart ! It does not matter where you get the base of it from . Most Mini-clipboards are 6"x8" and are made to hold a 5" x 7" note pad.

In this case, instead of attaching a Note Pad, you will cut out 12 sheets of 5x7" Cardstock and create a Calendar page for each month of the year. Each page should be stamped and colored or otherwise decorated. The only catch is that I want each page to have a theme or stamped image or Die cut image of something that relates to us " Girls " .... It would be fun to use 12 different Gorjuss Girl Mini stamped images.... or 12 different Tilda images from Magnolia stamps, or just an assortment of Images that relate to women and some Motivational Sentiments would be nice too. Use your IMAGINATION and your stash !!

Once you have made your pages, you may add a " COVER PAGE " with a message to your partner on it. That is up to you.

I want to keep things open as far as designing, so that you can use what materials you have on hand. Feel free to ask your partner what kind of theme she might prefer, or her color preferences, etc... Remember, the idea of "swapping" is to make something your partner will enjoy while you extend your creativity !

Your clipboard should be covered with pretty papers or painted, or somehow embellished. Vinyl cut-outs can be used. Monogramming is a nice thing to do for you partner... use your talents to the fullest !

Of course - each page MUST have a monthly calendar included on it... You may download it from the internet or use a paper mini calendar from the Dollar stores. Look for some soon before they are all gone during the holidays ! I will try to get some in my shop as well.

Here are some samples of Mini Clipboards you can use :

AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I LOVE MY CALENDAR GIRL CLIPBOARD SWAP !! Due December 1st

Post by AdminBarb on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:54 pm

MEMBERS

1. Barb
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Just a couple of ideas to help you !!
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:57 pm

A couple of ideas to help you think of the Calendar GIrls available. But feel free to create them all by yourself !
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:57 am

To help those out who sign up for this swap. Dollar Tree is again selling the mini calendar pages along with a bonus notepad. In the past , I have bought these and discovered there were at least 4 full year sets in the calendar pages. One person could purchase a pad and send others who sign up a set of 12 pages. Would only cost 1 postage stamp to mail sets. Just FYI

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:49 am

Skipping this one. I need to make 50 calendars for teachers, so not this time.

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down