PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.   Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Ladies, here is a new sketch challenge for this week.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.   Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 pm

That is a cute sketch. i will work on something the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.   Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:11 pm

Thanks Laurie.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.   Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:17 am

I am still planning on working on this challenge. DH is requiring a lot more help during the day time, so will be working on this card during the weee hours of the morning.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.   Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Still want to make a card using this sketch.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.   Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:42 am

Started on this sketch challenge a few days ago. Sort of put it on the back burner because of challenges which have come up. Most of you know what I am talking about. I feel I have let you down about using the sketch to make a card. So sorry. I enjoy the challenges and am thankful they have been continued. I had hoped to see others interested in using the sketch to make a card or a scrapbook page. What is the sense in signing up to become a member if you do not participate in the challenge or any of the swaps. Come on everyone.............please get involved.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.   Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:34 am

I still am planning on creating a card for this sketch challenge. Family issues have taken top priority for me right now. You would think I could work on this sketch a little at a time, but it just has not happened yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.   

Back to top Go down

Sketch challenge for March 28th to April 4th.
Page 1 of 1