Go down
carolklink

Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:48 pm
Finished my Easter album. What a challenge but I’m happy with it. Started working on Denise’s today. Ran into a technical issue which I created but figured it out. Really had a hard time deciding on papers and what order to put them in. We are supposed to be getting a heavy rainstorm coming tonight or at least by tomorrow AM. So glad the weather reports are soooo accurate. At any rate plan to work on the album some more tomorrow.
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:11 am
Hope to work on this project today.
denise923
Admin
Admin

on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:54 am
Please let me know how you are doing with this swap.
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:19 am
Dianne, please clue me in as to what you think is whimsical. I was shopping yesterday and found something that I think will work, but not for sure what your vision of whimsical is. What I found is cute dog heads and some of them have either bow ties or ribbons on top of their heads. Colors are pink, light turquoise and gold. Or the other one I have is sort of on the line of magical with either mermaids or unicorns. Or I can go with a floral theme. Or even rainbows. Please help me out by letting me know if any or all of these will work. thank you.
carolklink

on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:17 pm
Well, I did it! Finished Denise’s challenging pop up Mini Album and put in the mail today. It should arrive by Friday, 3/30. I will Messenger the tracking #. This was really fun and if not mini albums I will for sure be making panel cards. Great idea! Now onto the Peek-a-Boo Gatefold Card. Again, need to make a practice card then decide on paper. Michaels recently came out with some new patterned paper and Sunday JoAnnnes had 20 sheets of up to $. .79 sheet papers at 20 for $ 3.00. Couln’t resist that so I have some new creative papers to play with. Decisions, decisions, decisions........

Please me know how you are doing with your cards.
denise923
Admin
Admin

on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:34 pm
Carol thanks for letting me know. I was in the ER early this morning for nausea and vomiting. DX is severe bladder infection. I hope to finish yours tgis week.

Sent from Topic'it App
carolklink

on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 pm
Denise; I’m so sorry to hear you were in the hospital! Glad they know how to treat you. Don’t you give what you have for me any more thought until you are well and feeling better. I’m in No Hutty for anything. You need to focus on yourself right now!
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:51 am
Denise, hope you get to feeling better real quick. I finally found a masculine birthday greeting and hope to continue working on these cards later today. I will try to remember to take out the stamp and inks from my craft room before my daughter has to use it for her business calls.
denise923
Admin
Admin

on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 pm
Thanks Kiethann. Moving on to solid foods today.
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:08 am
Well, since I have not heard any more replies from my partner about the question I posted, guess I will jut proceed with what I think is whimsical. Hope she likes it. Plan on working on this album today.
denise923
Admin
Admin

on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:17 pm
My pop out photo album from Carol. Love it!!

Sent from Topic'it App
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:57 am
WOW! Absolutely stunning pop up album card. Now, I am going to have to rethink the one I am making. Right now, mine is only in the cutout stage. Sheesh!. I will be giving my undivided attention to finishing this one.
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:23 pm
I am hoping to work on this tomorrow. Yesterday was a very emotional day for my daughter and I.
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:26 am
I just have not had the time or heart in this swap at the moment. we have been dealing with some emotional developments the last few days. I hope to devote some time to creating this project today or tomorrow. i have never been this "late" in getting my swaps finished and mailed off. apologies to my swap partner Diane H. I will do everything in my power to get this project completed and mailed off within the next few days.
Hodmom

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:34 am
Sorry Keithann. Hope you're feeling better. By whimsical, I guess I mean cute. Fun. But please don't stress. If you are more comfortable in some other style, feel free. I try hard not be be difficult. Please craft in whatever style strikes your fancy. Sometimes it is better to just allow creation without too many rules. That way, I can experience your style. Instead of you trying to do my style. I finished your mini today and hope to get to post office today. That may not happen, so it will go Monday if not today.

Last edited by Hodmom on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Hodmom

on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:36 am
Carol did an amazing job on your album Denise. It is just beautiful. I hope you're feeling better and heading home. So happy the blood thinner is working. Saying some extra prayers for you kiddo.
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:43 am
Diane, I have finished your album. I sure hope you like it. Will head out to the post office in a while to mail it. I sort of combined a few different suggestions you made. If you do no like the one I made you, please let me know and I will be more than happy to make you a different one.
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:23 am
My daughter mailed this swap off for me and the expected delivery date was this last Thursday. I sent Denise the tracking number. I find it very difficult to be on this site for very long as hubs need much more supervision. Also, daughter uses my craft room when she needs to take conference calls or use her lap top for company business. I will look around and see if I can find the tracking number and post it here, plus check the progress of the package to see if it was delivered.
Hodmom

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:04 am
It was delivered Thursday. I worked Thursday night and didn't get a chance to open until Friday. Then had an away baseball game for my son after a much needed and too short nap. Thank you.
kiethannkraftykreative1

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:39 am
Received my mini album from Diane. Very nice album. Some of the embellishments came off during the shipping process, but hey not a problem, a little bit of my super strong hold all glue will secure them to the album. I will try to post pictures later today. Need my daughter to show me how to upload the pictures from my Iphone. Ladies, if you put embellishments on the front of the album, be sure and use a heavy duty glue when attaching them to the album. Diane, thank you for the album. Sorry you did not like the one I made you. You did mention in one of your posts, that you liked Vintage, so when I saw pictures of other's albums, i decided to do the Vintage theme. The baseball and Nursing embellishments I included were not intended for your album. I am well known for including some extras along with swaps I mail out. If you would like to select one of the paper themes I listed in a previous post, I would be more than happy to make you another one. I am basically homebound caring for my husband and also am very limited to the stores around the local which carry specialized themed papers. Michaels and Hobby Lobby are the only stores which carry scrapbook related items.
Hodmom

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:26 am
Please don't trouble yourself with a remake. You have your hands full. So sorry your album didn't survive the post office intact. Best wishes to you and your husband.
Hodmom

Here is the cover

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:35 am
Hodmom

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:42 am
And the inside

Hodmom

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:51 am
I didn't not like your album. Just didn't want to try to fix the upside down pages in case they tore....and me with no back up paper. Seemed like a reasonable solution. Anyway, here is what your album should have looked like if I had used better glue. Take care.
denise923
Admin
Admin

on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:55 pm
Here sre pictures of Kiethanns album.

Sent from Topic'it App
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum