PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:32 pm

I am closing this swap on the 28th of February.

Ladies, how about a new album type? A 3 twist pop up panel album is a swap I have been wanting to do. Anyone else interested? Sincerely Rina on You tube has a tutorial. Please think about it. It will be due to your partner by April 15th, Please send something you would like to receive. A lot of embellishment is not needed, as these are mini albums.

As always, communication is key to a successful swap. If you sign up and cannot complete it, let us know so we can find an angel. I want this to be a fun swap and spacing it out so we are not worried about completing it.

It is designer choice with input from your partners. Say if she wants a baby album instead of a regular album, you will try to comply.

You will send directly to your partner. Please check in once a week or so. PLEASE provide tracking numbers to both me and your partner, so I know what is going on.

Thanks!

Last edited by denise923 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Participants

1-Denise E
2-Carol K
3-Diane H
4-Kiethann H

Partners are
Diane Hodrick and Kiethann Hurt
Carol Klink and Denise Emmerich.

Last edited by denise923 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Please count me in. This looks like lot’s of fun! Wait, did I say fun or frustration? Either way I want to play.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:37 pm

@carolklink wrote:
Please count me in.  This looks like lot’s of fun!  Wait, did I say fun or frustration?  Either way I want to play.

Thanks for signing up Carol.
Back to top Go down
Hodmom

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Hmmmm.....I think I'll give this a shot....thanks.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:02 pm

I would like to give this a try. sign me up please.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:07 pm

Thanks for joining ladies, anyone else??
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:02 pm

I was visiting with my 95 yr old aunt from Thur. of last week until Sun. eve as she had a stroke about a month ago and is in rehab. As I don’t have transportation right now I got a ride to her place, just over 100 miles, and stayed there at night and took bus to visit her during the day. As she was sleeping quite a bit I took along a couple of our projects and worked on them. Sunday afternoon, after looking at Sincerely Rina’s YouTube Video, I made one 3 Twist panel pop-up cards. Just wanted to be sure I know what I’m doing when get ready to start our mini album. It requires 3 finished pop-up cards. Her directions are very clear and pretty easy for ME to understand. Just had to replay 2 steps a couple of times to get it right. Once done I like the look of the card and if do this a few more times will feel a lot more confident. Have fun. Can’t wait to make these.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

Thanks for letting us know. I am making some this weekend for a raffle basket.
Sorry to hear about your Aunt. Hope her recovery is going as smooth as possible for her.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 pm

I am going to try to make one of these tonight. Watched Rina's video about three times already. I think this one will be little girl themed. I am sure my daughter-in-law will be able to put it to good use.............that is if it turns out as something I am proud of. Otherwise, not sure what I will do with it. Practice makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:25 am

Well, the cutting and assembly of these albums takes some time. Also, be sure and have plenty of double sided tape. You will need it. However, I used my Xyron sticker maker for the front and back covers and also for the 12 inserts for the panels. From my experience, you all might want to make a few practice albums before making your partner's album. Another tip, Since I have made two practice albums, I have decided I will use one sided printed card stock for the card bases, however instead of having the printed side on the front and back outside, I am going to make the card bases with the printed side to the inside. This way, I will have the inside page holders (the card bases inside) already finished! Just my input. Sorry I am unable to post pictures of my first two albums as my computer is not allowing me to upload my photos.
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:36 am

Trying to finish the Loaded Bag Swap so can concentrate on this one. I did make 1 twist panel card to make sure how that is done. Not difficult to make just a little confusing. Video is great! Want to go to a large scrapbook store to purchase paper. Think I prefer making mine with coordinated paper. Hope some more ladies will join. Looking forward to creating the whole album.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Checking in for the week. Had planned on working on a third album today, but needed to get errands taken care of before the nasty weather hits this evening. Called to see if could reschedules hubs CT scan and bone scan which was scheduled for tomorrow. Will have all day tomorrow to work on my third album.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:48 am

I am glad they rescheduled it.
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Have fun with your albums tomorrow. So glad you won’t have to go out in bad weather. I’m finishing up my loaded bags. Can’t wait to truly get started on this Swap. Everyone I’ve shown my one finished card to loves it. They want me to teach a class. I need more practice first.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:05 am

So far, I have put together three of these. two for little girls and one for a baby boy. Any one who is into oragami paper folding will have no problem making the mechanism for this album.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Thanks for letting us know Kiethann. I found an easy way to score the diagonal score lines. But it is hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Well HELLO to you Diane. We are partners. What theme and colors do you want for your 3 panel twist pop-up album? I like hummingbirds and flowers. My fav colors are the soft vintage colors. Nothing bright and garish please. If you could please think on this and post soon so I can start on it, I would appreciate that very much.
Back to top Go down
Hodmom

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Hi Kiethann.
Happy to be partnered with you. I will see what I have in the way of hummingbirds and flowers. Sounds like G45 may fill the bill. I am a fan of both cute/whimsical and vintage. Opposite ends of the spectrum. I have 3 kiddos....a baseball player boy, a science nerd girl and a nursing major at UNC Charlotte. Any of those help? Not super picky. Love both bright and soft colors....just no, ya know, neon. Lol.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Diane, you stole my line, no neon.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Diane, thank you for posting some ideas. I will try to work on this tomorrow. Daughter will be out in the morning and she can spend some time with her father. This will give me a chance to come in my craftroom and see what I have that will work for an album.
Back to top Go down
Hodmom

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Denise, I think that's everybody's line. Lol. I had a neon ski jacket in the 80s. Boy did I love that....since then, not so much. Enjoy your crafty snow day. I'm jealous....a little.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:39 am

Hope to find time tomorrow to go through all of my craft papers to see what will work for the mini album for you Diane.
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Hello Everyone, Starting to make a sample Easter album tomorrow before I start on Denise’s album. Ordered something for hers and can’t start until receive itt.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:34 am

This swap is at the top of the list of projects to work on today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15   

Back to top Go down

3 twist pop up panel Photo album. Partner swap. Due date is April 15
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next