PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

I wanted you all to know why I have been slow lately

Go down

I wanted you all to know why I have been slow lately

Post by AdminBarb on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi Everyone -- I have had a number of things that have been making me into a slow poke for the last couple of months and I want to apologize for being lax in finishing swaps and returning things to people. Some of you already knew that I was packing to move and have been involved in getting a new house ready since September. THe house is far from ready due to a lot of set-backs with my husband's health and mine, as well as unexpected problems with the home which required more repairs than we had first anticipated. Over the holidays I received a diagnosis of Class IV Melanoma. So, now I am dealing with an upcoming surgery to discover whether or not I will also have to have chemotherapy, or if the cancer is too advanced to be helped. My husband requested that I not place this on Facebook because of our concern for some relatives who are on that site. So, I decided that I could put it on here and only my friends here would see it. With the help of Denise and Debbie, we should be able to keep the FOrum up and running... I will keep you posted on what happens as I find out about my situation.
Prayers are always needed, wanted and welcome ! Thank you !!

Barb
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I wanted you all to know why I have been slow lately

Post by denise923 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:18 pm

You've got this. All my prayers and thoughts are with you.
denise923
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 pm

As always, prayers are being sent.

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Barb, so sorry to hear about all you and your family medical issues. Thank you for letting your members know. Anything I can do to help, let me know. Please keep us updated.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodmom on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Oh Barbara. I am so very sorry. You have my prayers and will continue to have them. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Hodmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi Lee on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Sorry to hear about this Barb. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs.
Kathi Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by lynnrowell on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:58 pm

I’m sorry to hear this news! Sometimes when it rains it pours but push up your umbrella and try to dance thru it all. I pray that God surrounds you with His grace and healing spirit. Keeping you in my prayers.

lynnrowell

Back to top Go down

Post by jaypuglisi on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:53 pm

Sending prayers to you and hubby for your health issues. sending prayers and healing vibes your way and hope u get the news your hoping for.

jaypuglisi

Back to top Go down

Post by lhunter on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:48 pm

Sending you prayers of peace and healing.

lhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrie on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:52 am

Oh Barb. I am so sorry. Sending you bushels of prayers and hugs.
Merrie

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Many thanks to all of my crafty friends !! I have just been given a date for the surgery and PET Scan ... It will be Monday, Jan. 29th at 6:30 AM (when I have to be there) . I am having a lump removed from my left shoulder, and will have a 6 inch section removed from my back. It will then take a week or so to get the pathology results. Yes - I am nervous about it...but I trust in God that He will see me through this ordeal. I know many of you have been through similar woes and have been AMAZING with your ability to bounce back from it ! I am holding on to God's Hands and your love and prayerful support as well.
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolklink on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Sweetest Barbara, Thank you for your health update. This is both sad and positive. Sad that you must have surgery and positive that something is being done. God is certainly in control and never gives us more than we can handle. I am joining with the other ladies in prayers to our Heavenly Father for your health and recovery. Try and make the most out of this time. God and I had quite a few long, healthy talks when I was hospitalized last tear. Sometimes it’s hard to get my attention. Can’t wait until you are feeling better and get back in the saddle. In the meantime be nice to yourself.

carolklink

Back to top Go down

God Has Answered Our Prayers !

Post by AdminBarb on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:09 pm

I am now thrilled to be able to let you all know that the surgery was successful and the doctors feel confident that they were able to cut all of the cancer tissue away from me !!
THIS MEANS NO CHEMO !!!!!!!!! HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still very sore and sluggish and mending will take a while longer, but I am so relieved from much anxiety and fear. I thank God for answering my prayers and the prayers of all my friends.

I am trying hard to get back on track and catch up on everything... still very tired feeling but I will pace myself and get there soon !

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE !!
Barb Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down