WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHRINKY DINK SWAP - MAIL DATE October 30th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: SHRINKY DINK SWAP - MAIL DATE October 30th   Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:39 pm

I found my shrinky dinks and it is clear. Stamped with moments ink on friday and it is still not dry. I am going to have to get some of the frosted shrink dinks. I have to go to my son's house and wait for a repairman , I hope to get these ready to shrink then.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: SHRINKY DINK SWAP - MAIL DATE October 30th   Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Woo Hoo ! My charms are complete. I made an eclectic group. I had some trouble with the jump rings because of a finger injury on my left hand but they are ready to mail.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SHRINKY DINK SWAP - MAIL DATE October 30th   Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Yay Laurie. Please remember to send them to Debbie Hirnick.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SHRINKY DINK SWAP - MAIL DATE October 30th   Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:47 pm

I mailed mine to Debbie Hornick today as she is taking over my 2 swaps until I get surgery in November
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: SHRINKY DINK SWAP - MAIL DATE October 30th   Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:20 pm

My shrink charms were mailed and should arrive by Saturday. I missed the post office yesterday because they closed earlier than I thought, I am still getting use to small town life.

Can't wait to see what everyone has made

laurie
Back to top Go down

SHRINKY DINK SWAP - MAIL DATE October 30th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2