WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:44 am

Kiethann,

You are on top of this swap! I can't wait to get started on some things for you this weekend. I have been searching Pinterest for some crafty ideas.

Hugs,

Tonya rendeer
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Howdy Jay, So happy to see we are partnered for this Swap and can’t wait to get started. 1st a silly ? Is there a place on the board where members have listed their preferences and dislikes, etc, if so, I’ve probably forgotten. When I’ve participated in this type Swap before we filled out a very helpful questionnaire. If we don’t have such a similar resource let me ask: what our your favorite paper brands, styles,, colors, needed tools, wish list and anything you DO NOT like? I,m sure I’ve missed some things so feel to ad lib. Tell a little about yourself and family, please.. if you would like to contact me directly my eMail is: carolaklink@verizon.net. Looking forward to getting to know you. Happy Day, Carol
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Tonya, I will be tucking a few little unpackaged but wrapped items in your Christmas box. Was wondering if you have a favorite snack or candy. Me, I like those peppermint nougats with a green tree in the center. If you are unable to find them, I also like Kit Kats, Butterfingers and Snickers. Also the Hersheys little miniatures.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Kiethann,

I like pretty much anything chocolate...I really love Reeses cups. I have seen those tree nougats before, I will have to look for them. I am so excited!!!

Hugs,

Tonya
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:58 pm

carol. nice to meet you.
about me. I have always been a crafter. in 2002 starting scrapping and then into card making. joined a private board in 2008 and did swapping. then joined the cmb and did swapping there. also joined a group to do cards for soldiers. was active until it was shut down. I love to try new things.
I tried sending a email. didn't work from my end.
here is mine jaylyn105@aol.com
have a crafty nite.
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Sent a private eMail to Jay. If anyone wants to eMail me my address is (all in lower case): carolaklink@verizon.net
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:36 pm

mine email is also lower case. haven't gotten a email from carol. try facebook jay puglisi
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:59 am

Tonya, I still need to find you some delicious treats to tuck in your box. I am excited and hope you will like all of the lovely crafty goodies I have selected for you.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Kiethann,

I had a blast all by myself in two craft stores (no hubby or kiddos)! I got some things I hope you will enjoy. Waiting til after next week to find you some delicious little trees (Halloween should be clearing and Christmas should be in full force!)

Hugs,

Tonya
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:48 pm

I bought something a week ago and then when got home, found out I already have it. Might throw it into Tonya's box. I still need to wrap each item up yet. Sort of putting that off until after the weekend. My son and family are planning on coming over Saturday........and then Sunday our daughter and her husband will be coming over.
Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Jay, Just sent you a another private eMail and it looks like it went through. Happy WeekEnd everyone!
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:11 pm

Kiethann,

I worked on one of your gifts today! It was very cold and rainy and a great day to craft.

Hope you have a great week!

Hugs,
Tonya
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Son brought over our granddaughter yesterday. She "helped" me make a Christmas card to go in Tonya's Christmas box. I sure had an awesome time crafting with your youngest granddaughter. She is now able to come into my craftroom without getting into everything. She helped me pick out some pretty papers for Tonya's card after we finished working on three craft kits and making a get well card for her daddy. Now I need to get busy and make the card for Tonya.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:00 pm

I need to get busy on this one !
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:50 pm

Plan on putting together Tonya's Christmas card and starting the wrapping process. I still need to pick up some yummy treats to put inside the box. WHEW! So much left to do. How about the rest of you, have you started working on your Christmas box of goodies for your partner. Before you know it, November will be gone. Hope some of you have been picking up crafty goodness for your partner. Tick Tock! My how the days seem to be zooming by!
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Sadly I had to take myself out because I have no idea when my surgery is. I hope everyone has a great swsp though.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Checking in for the week. Tonya, I was able to get out and find you some yummy treats. Just need to wrap all of your goodies and then mail to you.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:16 am

Checking in. I started working on Debbie's handmade item yesterday. My creative Memory order came in yesterday , so now i have the tools that I wanted to finish the project. I plan to purchase things during thanksgiving sales.
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:08 pm

just checking in. getting everything ready and wrapped and will mail on or before the due date.
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:05 pm

I've been shopping! Also, just finished Kathi Lee's handmade item! I'll be mailing on time.
Back to top Go down

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3