WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:48 am

Decisions, decisions. So many decisions to make.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Have made my decision. I want to be a part of this awesome swap. So please sign me up. Have a few ideas floating around in my head and they are not visions of sugar plums!
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:03 am

Checking in to see how many takers.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:32 pm

I have my parnter's handmade project all finished. Dear hubs really liked it and wants me to make one for us. Guess will have t make another trip out to find all of the products I used for this handmade project so I can make one for us.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:03 am

Thanks for joining Kiethann.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 pm

You are welcome. Had hoped to do some shopping today, but we did not go where any craft goodies are sold..............except Walmart. But it was DH's turn to buy groceries and he does not like me putting anything else in the cart.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Reminds me of Tony and I going shopping, nothing going in the cart unless it is on the list.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:54 pm

WOW! Ladies, drop everything and head out to JoAnns! Nearly all craft related items are 50% off! I found some great items to put in my partner's Christmas gift box.
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:11 pm

back and ready to get wrapping. did all my shopping before I had surgery. can't wait to get my partner. merry Christmas everyone.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:37 pm

I am excited to find out who my partner will be. I have been finding all sorts of embellishments which I have duplicates of and plan on adding some of them to my Santa box!
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:15 pm

hope everyone is having a crafty weekend.
Back to top Go down
Kathi Lee

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:25 pm

I am in!
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:02 pm

This is a great turn-out ladies... thank you all for responding . We still have until October 15th to see if anyone else wants to join.
We will be doing partners - not a Secret Santa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Checking in.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:52 am

I love that you are all checking in so well !! This is always an exciting swap and I want to make it a fun experience for all...
Would you all like to have a special REVEAL PARTY online to open your boxes and post pictures on our Facebook Page ?
I think that it is more fun that way instead of us opening on all different days. What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:37 pm

It would depend on what day you want to do the Facebook reveal. I am getting ready to wrap some of the goodies I have selected for my partner.
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:00 pm

checking in
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:52 pm

ONLY 11 MORE DAYS TO GO BEFORE WE GET PARTNERS !!

Back to top Go down
carolklink

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:30 pm

I would really like to join this swap, please.
Back to top Go down
Beckydoyle

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:11 am

i know it says no new members, which i am. But every other swap is either closed, or something i cannot access in Australia haha. I love secret santas, and i would love to send some aussie papercraft stuff along to somone. SO if there is an odd number or something and the moderators dont mind, im happy to join.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:38 am

@Beckydoyle wrote:
i know it says no new members, which i am. But every other swap is either closed, or something i cannot access in Australia haha. I love secret santas, and i would love to send some aussie papercraft stuff along to somone. SO if there is an odd number or something and the moderators dont mind, im happy to join.

Becky - I have added you to the swap. I will take you as my partner and we will need to mail earlier than the Dec. 1st guideline, as it takes about 2 weeks for items to arrive from Australia to Florida... By the way, the Calendar swap is not closed.... do you have access to a plastic CD or DVD "jewel" case ? If not, you could still make the contents of a Calendar and mail that to me with the Christmas items to save on postage and I will include one to you.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:39 am

@Beckydoyle wrote:

Becky -  I have added you to the swap. I will take you as my partner and we will need to mail earlier than the Dec. 1st guideline, as it takes about 2 weeks for items to arrive from Australia to Florida... By the way, the Calendar swap is not closed.... do you have access to a plastic CD or DVD "jewel" case ?  If not, you could still make the contents of a Calendar and mail that to me with the Christmas items to save on postage and I will include one to you. I tired to get my Aussie friend to swap with you but she is in the middle of moving and said she just cannot manage it right now.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Please add me!!
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Waving hi to my crafty Christmas Gift Box partner. HI Tonya. Everything is ready except for wrapping.
Back to top Go down
Beckydoyle

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:11 am

Thank you Barbara. I can post anytime you like Smile End of October start of november?
Back to top Go down

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next