PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:48 am

Decisions, decisions. So many decisions to make.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Have made my decision. I want to be a part of this awesome swap. So please sign me up. Have a few ideas floating around in my head and they are not visions of sugar plums!
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:03 am

Checking in to see how many takers.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:32 pm

I have my parnter's handmade project all finished. Dear hubs really liked it and wants me to make one for us. Guess will have t make another trip out to find all of the products I used for this handmade project so I can make one for us.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:03 am

Thanks for joining Kiethann.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 pm

You are welcome. Had hoped to do some shopping today, but we did not go where any craft goodies are sold..............except Walmart. But it was DH's turn to buy groceries and he does not like me putting anything else in the cart.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Reminds me of Tony and I going shopping, nothing going in the cart unless it is on the list.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:54 pm

WOW! Ladies, drop everything and head out to JoAnns! Nearly all craft related items are 50% off! I found some great items to put in my partner's Christmas gift box.
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:11 pm

back and ready to get wrapping. did all my shopping before I had surgery. can't wait to get my partner. merry Christmas everyone.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Yesterday at 5:37 pm

I am excited to find out who my partner will be. I have been finding all sorts of embellishments which I have duplicates of and plan on adding some of them to my Santa box!
Back to top Go down

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2