PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Hello Everyone !

We usually do not conduct swaps in December because everyone is so busy with holiday plans.  But, this is a little different.  Here is an opportunity to share your time, talent, and "tuppence" with your fellow members of the Papercraft Magic Group .

RULES OF THIS SWAP - PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY !!

1.       If you have not already been a swap and proven yourself to be a reliable member, I am sorry, but you cannot join the Christmas Gift Box Swap.  We do not want to take a chance on a brand new member who joins just in hopes of getting a big Gift Box in the mail and then they drop out of sight once they receive a package. This is called "Flaking" and we do not tolerate this in our group. I apologize to anyone who may be offended by this rule, but I am trying to protect our members. In the past, we had no such rule and some of our good members got "Flaked Upon" .

2.      You will purchase NEW items for your partner with a total RETAIL value of  $50.00  
    This does not mean you have to spend that much !!  You should use sales and coupons to your best ability !!

3.      All items in the package MUST be things to do with papercrafting . For example,  cardstock, papers, vellum, bling, ribbons, ephemera, ink pads, stamps, tools, cricut cartridges, embossing folders, etc...

4.      ONE ITEM should be a HAND-CRAFTED item that you will create for your partner ,

5.      There is no limit to the number of items in the box. But each one should be wrapped with gift tissue or papers.

6.      You are REQUIRED to POST PICTURES  (more than 1 please ) of your package when it is received and we will have a PARTY NIGHT on Facebook so that we ALL post our pictures on the same night if possible.

7.      START EARLY !!  I will NOT take ANY EXCUSES (other than your own death) for not posting this package ON TIME...  It should be sent by PRIORITY MAIL , FEDEX, or UPS with TRACKING #   All tracking # should be posted here on the Forum thread as soon as you post the box.

8.       This can be a lot of fun when it is done with the Spirit of Christmas and Friendship.  I hope that everyone who is eligible will participate.  

9.     PLEASE SIGN UP NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 15th and I will post partners soon after that. I want you to have lots of time to create a nice package.

10.   ASK ME or DENISE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL about ANYTHING !!!

Last edited by AdminBarb on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:18 pm

MEMBER LIST

1. Barb
2. Denise
3. Christine M
4. Debbie H.
5. Laurie
6. Jay
7. Kiethann Hurt

Last edited by AdminBarb on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Me!
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:25 am

Please add me
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:26 pm

I will have to think on this one.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:34 pm

Count me in, Love this swap.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:53 pm

Checking in.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Still thinking about this one.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:35 am

Checking to see if anyone else signed up. This was fun last year.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:25 am

I am still on the fence regarding this one. I enjoyed the past ones, but need to wait until I figure out a few things.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Barb, maybe you should lower the cost of the box to $25 plus. We might get a bigger participation. Christmas is hard for a lot of people and maybe a lower price point might entice people to participate.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:05 pm

dhornick wrote:
Barb, maybe you should lower the cost of the box to $25 plus.  We might get a bigger participation.  Christmas is hard for a lot of people and maybe a lower price point might entice people to participate.

Okay Deb - I have lowered it. THe problem with this is that I know from past experience that some people send out an AWESOME box with WAY MORE than they should, and then in return they get a box that is not worth much. It is very difficult to control this. THat is why I encourage people to shop Clearance sales and use the 50% - 60% off coupons from Joann and Michaels... People really should not wait until we are right on top of Christmas to shop... Get started now !

I would love to see more of you participate !! santa santa santa santa santa bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 pm

I am still thinking about this one.
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:46 pm

I would join. but I think it has to be one price. either 25 or 50 or something in between. using coupons means u get more for your money. I always make sure what ever swap I am in, my partner gets something I would love to receive.

have a crafty nite everyone.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:48 am

Jay, would you join if it was 50.00? The idea is to spoil your partner, but not go overboard, although some people do.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:49 am

I have been wanting to do this one. I should have plenty of time to work on it.

Laurie
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:30 am

I will join. I don't think this swap should have the amount option. I am fine with the 50.00. the amount wasn't the issue. it was the in between, where u could spend less or more. I feel if everyone is spending the same its a fair swap.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:54 pm

I have set the amount at $50. - If you take advantage of coupons that are 50% off and even 60% like they have a Joann's ... you can get away with actually only spending about $25.00
I realize that not everyone can do this... but if you were to purchase one or 2 things each week through September and October, you would be done with it and not even feel the burden.
The items do NOT have to be Christmas themed.... just something that is usuable for paper-crafting.

Thank you all for joining !
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:07 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Thanks for changing this. Hopefully we will get more people.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Still swinging from the vine on this one.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:10 pm

No big rush to decide on this one...take your time. Those who have already committed may begin shopping NOW with the LABOR DAY SALES !! JoANn has up to 70% OFF !!
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:28 pm

We are up to six. I hope other people will join, this is so fun.
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:25 pm

I've been to JoAnns.....just saying!

Oh, and Hobby Lobby too!
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st    Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:37 pm

I am very tempted to join this. Was wondering if the plan is to do secret Santa or just do partners?
Back to top Go down

CRAFTY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX - MUST BE MAILED DECEMBER 1st
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next