WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Tonya - I may not be able to finish by next week but I am trying to do so... I am very bogged down since the storm..
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Hoping to mail these out this week. sort of hit two more bumps in the road of life.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:51 am

AdminBarb wrote:
Tonya - I may not be able to finish by next week but I am trying to do so... I am very bogged down since the storm..

No worries! I had changed the due date about a week ago. You still have until October 15th.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 pm

tkoslo wrote:
AdminBarb wrote:

No worries!  I had changed the due date about a week ago.  You still have until October 15th.

Good - that gives me plenty of time but I hope to finish in a day or so... and we need to move this thread to October Swaps then.
Back to top Go down
MelodyMakesIt

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 pm

thanks gor.extra time Tonya, so nice to create without rushing
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 am

I will be mailing these to our Hostess today. Will post tracking information when I return.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:49 pm

I have finished mine too! I really had fun designing mine and used stamps that I have hidden away for years.

Happy Fall Ya'll!!
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:16 pm

I am making prgress on mine. I am using a GOrjuss Girl stamp, Graphic 45 Halloween papers, a Tim Holtz stamp, and lots of embellies and stickles and stuff !! I am on a roll !!

Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Tonya, here is the tracking number for my package I mailed to you. 9500 1143 9311 7271 1301 ETA is Monday October 2.
Back to top Go down
Kathi Lee

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Nothing like working late into the evening. Having my Explore Air 2 fail me last week really threw me for a loop. I had to totally change my plan. Hope my Plan B is okay with everyone. They are not the parts and pieces tags I had originally planned. I will be mailing Priority tomorrow. I can hardly wait to see what you crafty ladies have created!
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Mailing to you tomorrow Tonya !! Was so glad to get done on time !!!

Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:37 am

TOnya - apparently I read the list of swappers incorrectly and made 6 of these.... I sent 5 of them to you..and you may keep the extra one for yourself, as I already have one for me.
Thanks for a fun Tag idea !
Back to top Go down

CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2