PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tkoslo

PostSubject: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Part paper doll, part tag!  Make your own gal or guy constructed on a #10 Ranger Tag (or similar size, brand, buy from Barbara or cut your own!)  These can be anything your imagination can come up with!  You will make one tag doll per person in the swap.  Please use lots of techniques and embellishments!  Remember, we want personality and sassiness!

Please see examples (not my photos!)  There are lots of examples to drool over on Pinterest.  You do not have to use the brand name of stamps.  

I do ask that you try hard to post once a week here just to let us know your progress or if you are having problems.  We want this to be fun and something you are proud of.

All items will be mailed to me to sort and remail.  I will post more information on this later.  This swap will be due September 30th.

Thanks!
Tonya

CHARACTERS (AKA Swappers!)
1)  Tonya
2)  Barbara
3)  Melody
4)  Kiethann
5)  Kathi

Last edited by tkoslo on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Sounds like a fun swap, I will have to think on it though.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Not sure about this one.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:53 pm

What a great idea ! Might be a good way to use the larger GORJUSS GIRLS stamps....

I will try to do these since we have until Sept 30 th Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 am

OH, what the heck, sign me up please.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Gottcha down Kiethann!! Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
MelodyMakesIt

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Me, me ,me please!!!
Back to top Go down
Kathi Lee

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:16 pm

I want to join. Now I just need to decide if I am going to use Gorjuss Stamps or Julie Nutting's Prima Stamps.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:25 am

Kathi,

Gottcha down! Thanks for joining. This is going to be a fantastic swap!

Hugs,
Tonya
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Still thinking on what stamp I will be using. Can you please post the size of the tag required for this swap. thank you.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:26 pm

Not going to do this one, I just cannot get excited over it, sorry.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Happy to see Melody and Kathi Lee in this one !!

The #10 Tags are 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" in size. You can get them in Kraft paper, Black,and Ivory,... Ranger is marketing them now as DYLUSIONS TAGS for MULTI-MEDIA , as well as TIM HOLTZ tags... Same product with new packages.

Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:12 am

I'm passing on this one.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Guess I will have to make a quick trip to Michaels one day to see if can find that size of tags.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Decided to try my hand at cutting these out. Will see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 am

Anxious to see what people have done with these. I just could not imagine what to do with them.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am

Have not started on these. Do have a few ideas jumping around in my head though.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Ladies,

I have closed this swap. We have 5 total swappers. I hope you are all having fun creating these characters!!!

Thanks for participating!!

Tonya
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Have a few ideas on what direction I will be going with on these. Excited to get started on these, but am waiting for something I can use with the swap to arrive.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:44 pm

i am doing a happy dance. Saturday the mail lady delivered what I have been waiting for to start working on these tags. I played around with ideas last night, and think I came up with a pretty neat design. Hope to start on these this week.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:13 pm

My tags are under construction. Just need to think of some ways to jazz them up. I made my own tags, but may shop around and see if I can find the Ranger tags tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:38 pm

My tags are nearly constructed. Only have to add the ribbons and then they will be finished. I think I like these and hope everyone else likes them also.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:56 pm

I have to be honest, I have not been able to work on my tags...or cards for the other swap! I am going to extend the deadline since we have had extraordinary circumstances that have affected all of us with the hurricanes, back to school and just life in general. If you get yours completed earlier, it is fine to send them to me. I will push the deadline for mailing to October 15th. I don't want anyone to feel rushed. I hope everyone is good with this date extension!

Thanks so much for your participation!

Tonya
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:49 pm

I will probably mail the tags to you next week. don't want to lose them in my cluttered craft room.
Back to top Go down
tkoslo

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:18 am

I have my prototype ready! Had to get one more embellishment today at Hobby Lobby. I hope to get these finished by the weekend.

How are yours going?
Back to top Go down

CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION TAG SWAP- NOW CLOSED and CREATING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1