Guess who is officially retiring this month!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess who is officially retiring this month!

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:00 am

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be officially retired this month. Being that the case, I want everyone to help me celebrate. All that I am asking is if you read this message and send me a private message with the words RETIRED in the message, I will send you a small RAK.  For you new members, you will need to provide me with your snail mail (mailing) address and your real name. Also, please include whether you would prefer 1. a stamped image, 2. a die cut, 3. ribbon 4. bling or 5. buttons.  Or that you would rather be surprised. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Also, I am getting close to my 2000th post. So on the day I make my 2000th post and you are the first person to congratulate or acknowledge my accomplishment, I will send you a RAK.

Last edited by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added secondary topic in the message.)
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who is officially retiring this month!

Post by Merrie on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Congratulations Kiethann! Sorry I missed this. Take care.
Merrie

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 am

Congrats Kiethann, retirement is not for the weak. lol

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:33 am

Thank you Merrie and dhornick. Not sure what the future will hold, but will just have to take it one day at a time. Now to just sit around and twiddle my thumbs. LOL, not really. I am sure I will be able to stay busy doing what I love to do. Work on craftyliciousness projects. l
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Sure had hoped someone would have responded to this post. I so wanted to share my birthday with some of you. Oh well, there is always my 2000th post coming up soon.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by MyCraftopolis on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 am

@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:Sure had hoped someone would have responded to this post.  I so wanted to share my birthday with some of you.  Oh well, there is always my 2000th post coming up soon.

I sent you a Facebook message on August 13 per instructions.

MyCraftopolis

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:24 pm

@MyCraftopolis wrote:
@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:Sure had hoped someone would have responded to this post.  I so wanted to share my birthday with some of you.  Oh well, there is always my 2000th post coming up soon.

I sent you a Facebook message on August 13 per instructions.

Sorry, you have to private message me on the forums. I do not look at Facebook messages. However, if you read this and send me a private message on here within the next few days, I will send you a RAK.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top