WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Guess who is officially retiring this month!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Guess who is officially retiring this month!   Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:00 am

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be officially retired this month. Being that the case, I want everyone to help me celebrate. All that I am asking is if you read this message and send me a private message with the words RETIRED in the message, I will send you a small RAK.  For you new members, you will need to provide me with your snail mail (mailing) address and your real name. Also, please include whether you would prefer 1. a stamped image, 2. a die cut, 3. ribbon 4. bling or 5. buttons.  Or that you would rather be surprised. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Also, I am getting close to my 2000th post. So on the day I make my 2000th post and you are the first person to congratulate or acknowledge my accomplishment, I will send you a RAK.

Last edited by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added secondary topic in the message.)
Back to top Go down
Merrie

PostSubject: Re: Guess who is officially retiring this month!   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Congratulations Kiethann! Sorry I missed this. Take care.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: Guess who is officially retiring this month!   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 am

Congrats Kiethann, retirement is not for the weak. lol
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Guess who is officially retiring this month!   Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:33 am

Thank you Merrie and dhornick. Not sure what the future will hold, but will just have to take it one day at a time. Now to just sit around and twiddle my thumbs. LOL, not really. I am sure I will be able to stay busy doing what I love to do. Work on craftyliciousness projects. l
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Guess who is officially retiring this month!   Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Sure had hoped someone would have responded to this post. I so wanted to share my birthday with some of you. Oh well, there is always my 2000th post coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: Guess who is officially retiring this month!   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 am

kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:
Sure had hoped someone would have responded to this post.  I so wanted to share my birthday with some of you.  Oh well, there is always my 2000th post coming up soon.

I sent you a Facebook message on August 13 per instructions.

Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Guess who is officially retiring this month!   Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:24 pm

MyCraftopolis wrote:
kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:
Sure had hoped someone would have responded to this post.  I so wanted to share my birthday with some of you.  Oh well, there is always my 2000th post coming up soon.

I sent you a Facebook message on August 13 per instructions.

Sorry, you have to private message me on the forums. I do not look at Facebook messages. However, if you read this and send me a private message on here within the next few days, I will send you a RAK.
Back to top Go down

Guess who is officially retiring this month!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1