WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TAG ALBUM SWAP -Closed and Crafting !! MAIL SEPT 30th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TAG ALBUM SWAP -Closed and Crafting !! MAIL SEPT 30th   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:55 pm

I am worried because there has been no communication from KHARA since July.
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TAG ALBUM SWAP -Closed and Crafting !! MAIL SEPT 30th   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:21 am

Looks like I will get to keep my tag album for a Christmas gift to someone ...or maybe a Prize drawing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TAG ALBUM SWAP -Closed and Crafting !! MAIL SEPT 30th   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:46 am

I am so sorry
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: TAG ALBUM SWAP -Closed and Crafting !! MAIL SEPT 30th   Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Mailed Denise's tag album today. Here's tracking...
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TAG ALBUM SWAP -Closed and Crafting !! MAIL SEPT 30th   Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:24 pm

I received Christines box and album on Monday. I posted pictures on facebook, but will post pictures here tonight. Thank you Christine, I really love the album.
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: TAG ALBUM SWAP -Closed and Crafting !! MAIL SEPT 30th   Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

@denise923 wrote:
I received Christines box and album on Monday. I posted pictures on facebook, but will post pictures here tonight. Thank you Christine, I really love the album.

You're welcome. I received yours and posted the pictures on Facebook. It is so beautiful! Thank you again!!
Back to top Go down

TAG ALBUM SWAP -Closed and Crafting !! MAIL SEPT 30th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3