WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

You made my day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: You made my day   Thu May 11, 2017 5:15 pm

I went out to the mailbox today to get the mail. Inside the mailbox was a surprise. Debbie H. mailed me a lovely thinking of you package crammed full of crafty goodies. Oh my. Two sets of stamps. One which will be perfect for the newest swap. Several packages of flowers and bling. A set of A7 cards and envelopes. Several clear pockets for cards. One ink pad, washi tape and also a set of bakers twine. Plus she also included some cone shaped coffee filters along with a sample gift bag made with one of the filters. Inside were three wooden butterflies. she also included one filter which was pre folded as a guide for making the gift bags. I will try to post pics later. A big thank you to Debbie H. for such a wonderful pic me up. WOW! THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: You made my day   Fri May 12, 2017 12:53 am

I am so happy that you got the package. Hope you can use it.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: You made my day   Fri May 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Of course I can use everything in the package! I was tickled pink to get all of those awesome craftlylicious goodies.
Back to top Go down

You made my day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1