I just need to write this somewhere.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just need to write this somewhere.

Post by dhornick on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:14 pm

I am so frustrated today. Got the calendar back that I mailed Michelle, so damaged that it can't be salvaged. It looks like someone ran over it, or it was in water or mud. All that was left is most of the return address and a very small portion of Michelle's address.

Then I got new about a friend that I have had since we lived in Germany 20+ years. She has been really sick for a long time and has a shunt to drain water off her brain. She found out that her brain is 1/2 gone in the front due to the damage she has. She also has a mass on her lung and has been falling a lot. She was diagnosed with emphysema and COPD. It was a little hard to hear.

Also, a kid that has been a unofficial foster son to use for about 12 years, missed his court date and kept a car that he rented from Enterprise. So looks like he will go to jail once they pick him up for a possible stolen vehicle. We have not heard from him in a week.

My best friend's mom was diagnosed with a bone type of cancer and her aunt is not expected to live through the week. She left for Hawaii and will probably be moving there sometime this year.

My daughter took a cat that our boy left behind to the vet, so her kids could keep her and we found out that she has some sort of genetic eye problem and the surgery will cost a lot of money. She has no eye lids and her lashed rub right on the top of her eye.

It is a bit overwhelming and I am just asking for prayers.

It's been a rough month. I am running behind on everything and I feel numb. Thanks for letting me vent. You all are a great group of people.

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Re: I just need to write this somewhere.

Post by Shelby Watkins on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:08 am

(((hugs))) Wish I was there in person to give you a hug and shoulder to cry on. Sometimes we just need to take a drive out in the country and when we are alone-scream!!! It does help. Prayers for my my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:02 am

Thank you Shelby. I am feeling a bit lost today. It will be okay. I know God has a reason for everything.

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by lhunter on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:17 am

Oh Debbie !!! That is a lot to deal with at one time. Wish I was closer so I could come help, if nothing else give you a hug. Hang in there a know we are here.

lhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:05 am

Sending you cyber HUGS and hope everything turns out for the better for you.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:51 pm

I want to thank everyone that is sending good wishes and cyber hugs. It has been such a rough week. I feel like I am in a fog. One of my friends I grew up with was just diagnosed with cancer and they have not given her long. She is fighting and they has a fund raiser for her, and I could not send anything, because I had the flu. It had to go to Minnesota and it would not have gotten there in time. I was amazed how quickly they put something together to help cover expenses.

My husband has been having health issues for a while now. They found the mass on his kidney, but it had not changed in 6 years. We did not even know he had a mass, because he was being treated for prostate cancer at the time and we may have just missed them telling us. I was going through the flesh eating virus on my leg at the same time, so neither of us remember them telling us about the mass.

He was also diagnosed with some minor memory loss, within the past year. His dad passed from Alzheimers, so it is a bit scary. Today he was going to go to a movie with a friend, boys day out, and he got lost going to his house. He called me and sounded like he was in tears and didn't know where he was. I calmed him down, gave him good directions from where he was at and called out friend and asked him to drive once, Jerry got to his house. I have never heard him to shaken in the 35 years we have been married.

It has been a trying week, but I know God's got this, so we will be okay. It doesn't stop the tears or the worry. But the fact that I have all the wonderful people, I haven't met in this group, that send well wishes and prayers, I am truly blessed. Thank you all.

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:42 am

Gosh, you have been handed a bushel of issues! Sending more CYBER HUGS to you and your family.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Torinogal on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family as you are going through a difficult time.

Torinogal

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 pm

Deb - my heart goes out to you..... We are all facing so many challenges in our lives here and I love that the ladies in our group are so kind and supportive. Every night I lift up each and everyone of my girls in prayer before I go to sleep. I hope that all these tribulations will soon pass and things will once again be smooth sailing for you.
Live each day with Joy and Overcome whatever the Devil may dish out ! Basketball cheers
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Thank you all for your well wishes.

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi Lee on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Hugs and prayers.
Kathi Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:36 am

Thank everyone

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top