PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

sara davies butterfly corner embossing folder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
raggedyanna6

PostSubject: sara davies butterfly corner embossing folder   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:52 pm

I wish with all my heart to buy trade have this folder I have searched high and low for months and months. thank you      I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: sara davies butterfly corner embossing folder   Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Sorry, I can't help . I don't have it but if you are willing to buy it Barbara lots of times can get hard to find things. I would pm her and see if she can find it for you.

Welcome to the group !
Back to top Go down
raggedyanna6

PostSubject: Re: sara davies butterfly corner embossing folder   Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:47 pm

thank you for the welcome! yes already asked her she doesn't have any so thought I would try here
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: sara davies butterfly corner embossing folder   Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Sorry, I do not have it. Welcome to our little community though.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sara davies butterfly corner embossing folder   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:28 pm

It's too bad because about 6 weeks ago I could have gotten some, but they are all sold out now. Not even Crafters COmpanion in the UK has any to sell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: sara davies butterfly corner embossing folder   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:29 am

Sure wish someone would post a wish. Isn't there any member who needs anything???
Back to top Go down

sara davies butterfly corner embossing folder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1