PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:44 pm

This swap will be a member to member swap .  You will make a set of 3 matching or coordinating CHIPBOARD CLIPBOARDS !  -   You will cover them with pretty papers and embellishments, but be sure to keep them use-able !!   Also, cut out some pretty note papers to clip on the boards for your partner. The paper can also be purchased "POST-IT NOTES" if you like.

A Tutorial will be posted to give you the measurements so that you may make your own clipboards by cutting them out yourself, or you may purchase a set of them from me by sending $3.50 + postage to me in a check or cash or money order, or paypal gift transfer of funds.  Purchase is NOT REQUIRED .... but you will need to make your own chipboard clipboards in the same sizes as the purchased sets and you must use the same type of binder clips.

Last edited by AdminBarb on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:46 pm

MEMBERS

1. Barb  - Debbie Hornick ........... flower done
2. Babetta - Patti ......................... flower done
3. Kiethan - Denise ......................
4. Patti - Babetta ....................... ??
5. Denise - Kiethann ..................... flower done
6. Debbie Hornick - Barb ................ flower done

Last edited by AdminBarb on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:47 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : PARTNERS)
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:49 pm

These are a few similar CHipboard Clipboards I recently made... I cut the bases from some heavy black chipboard I had at 4"x4" and used Post It Notes on them... The ones for this swap will be a little different, but this is the idea. They should be covered on the front and back of the boards.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:55 am

Barb, is it ok if we make our own, like you did in the above picture. Rather then purchase them from you?  OOPS silly me! You answered my question in one of your first posts.  However, can you post the sizes needed for the clipboards for this swap.  Thank you.

Last edited by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling)
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:36 pm

@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:
Barb, is it ok with we make our own, like you did in the above picture. Rather then purchase them from you?  OOPS silly me! You answered my question in one of your first posts.  However, can you post the sizes needed for the clipboards for this swap.  Thank you.

Yes - I will be posting the sizes and directions later under TUTORIALS...
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:26 pm

I would like in on this one please!
Back to top Go down
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
craftygrams

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:34 am

I am in..
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Just checked out the tutorial. I think I can make some of these and will follow your instructions. Thanks Barb for posting under tutorial and techniques. I am in!
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Add me, please.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Checking in for the week.
Back to top Go down
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Checked in to see who else had signed up so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:51 pm

Checking in for the week. Sure hope more members sign up.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Checking in.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Checking in
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:03 am

Hope to start on these next week.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Checking in for the week. Barb, I have been unable to locate the binder clips like the ones shown in the packages of note pads. I may have to order a set of the note pads if I am unable to find the binder clips. Hope to get out this week and hit a few stationary stores to see if I can find them.
Back to top Go down
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Kiethann - Not sure where you've checked or what is near you, but I've gotten them at office supply stores, Walmart and Walgreens. If you want them in a different color the Sharpie brand makers easily and nicely cover them and come in a variety of colors (available at most craft stores - silver, gold, bronze are pretty easily found every where)! Smile
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:55 am

Thank you Babetta. I am going over to my sister's house tomorrow and hope to stop in a few of the stores you listed and see what they have to offer.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Kiethann - Hopefully you can find the right clips but I doubt if it will be a major disappointment to your partner if you use a different one. I try to go for consistency on materials so that things are fair for everyone who is involved. Try looking in a Dollar store...they should not be hard to locate. Babetta had some great ideas too ! Thanks for helping Babetta !
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Checking in.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Do they have to look like the bull nose clips on the prepackaged chipboard cipboard sets you show in the picture. or can they be the ones which have little arms which fold down over the clip part??
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Was cleaning up in my spare bedroom (which has turned into a catchall room) and found two of the same size bull nose clips. Maybe if I keep cleaning up other rooms, I might come across another one.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Still looking around my craft room and overflow rooms to see if I can find one more bull nose binder.
Back to top Go down
craftygrams

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !   Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Checking In, have some ideas.
Back to top Go down

Tiny Chipboard Clipboards ! - Mail Date May 15th - CLosed & Crafting !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next