PAPERCRAFT MAGIC SWAPS

MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:34 pm

@AdminBarb wrote:Oh I have just seen that DEBBIE HORNICK HAS NOW REACHED LEVEL ONE for a PRIZE !!  Congratulations Debbie !   I will pick out something for you soon !  

CONGRATULATIONS Debbie!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Hoping to see more of you be more active and win some free prizes in the New Year !
Every time you post something, you gain points automatically !
Join a swap and get BONUS POINTS !!
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:36 pm

OH my goodness! I just looked at my points, gasp! I have reached the 2000 points level. Hmm, wonder what kind of awesomeness I will get.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by carolklink on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:55 am

Well, hum, I just checked my minor points report. Wow, I need to get busy, have a long way to go. Bring on the projects!

carolklink

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:41 am

Well, I see a few of you are getting really close to a points level. I have reached the 2000 points level and am curious as to what kind of goody Barb has in store for me. I am putting a challenge out to everyone to try to post a comment on three of the threads this week. How about it? Barb has set up this forum for us crafters, and I think we should remain active even if it is to just post comments. Of course, you can sign up for swaps. The 3 pop-up twist panel only have four signed up and is still open. COME ON, show our admin that it is worth her time and effort to keep this forum up and running. I am sure Denise and her both do a lot of things behind the scene to keep it functioning. Also, suggestions for upcoming swaps are appreciated. Who knows, your suggestion might lead to the next swap. OK, I have spouted off enough. I just do not want this forum to meet the same fate as so many of the craft sites have met.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:16 pm

@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:Well, I see a few of you are getting really close to a points level.  I have reached the 2000 points level and am curious as to what kind of goody Barb has in store for me.  I am putting a challenge out to everyone to try to post a comment on three of the threads this week.  How about it?  Barb has set up this forum for us crafters, and I think we should remain active even if it is to just post comments. Of course, you can sign up for swaps. The 3 pop-up twist panel only have four signed up and is still open.  COME ON, show our admin that it is worth her time and effort to keep this forum up and running. I am sure Denise and her both do a lot of things behind the scene to keep it functioning.  Also, suggestions for upcoming swaps are appreciated.  Who knows, your suggestion might lead to the next swap. OK, I have spouted off enough.  I just do not want this forum to meet the same fate as so many of the craft sites have met.

THANKS KIETHANN !! I am finally getting around to sending you a special prize. I will let you post it once it arrives. Lets hope we can keep the interest up in our group ~ flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Thank you Barb.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:05 am

Received an embossing folder for posting 2000 posts. I will send picture to Denise and see if she will post it for me.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:34 am

So sorry that I have not sent a picture to Denise to post of my embossing folder yet. Times just seems to fly by each day. My hands a pretty full right now caring for DH. I will try to take a picture today and send it to Denise to post.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminBarb on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:21 am

KIETHANN - For passing 5000 Points, I will be sending out a GRAND PRIZE to you soon !
You have posted more on this Forum than even I have and that is awesome !!

AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2