WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:16 pm

If you are wondering if you have accumulated enough points to win a prize... Here is where to look !   I will post the names of the winners - the prize level and what the prize will be.

Last edited by AdminBarb on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:17 pm

RESERVED FOR ADMINISTRATORS :

WINNERS NAMES

1.  Kiethann Hurt -  Level 1  -  "Driving Miss Daisy" Embossing Folder
2.  Kiethann Hurt -  Level 2  - stamp set  " Belle & Boo "
3.  Debbie Hornick -  Level 1 -  Embossing Folder  
4. Denise Emmerich - Level 1 - Embossing Folder - Ultimate Crafts "December 25th" from Seasons Greetings !

Last edited by AdminBarb on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add winners names)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Congrats my friend.
Back to top Go down
jaypuglisi

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:40 am

congrats Very Happy keithann. enjoy
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:11 pm

Thanks Pattie and Jay.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Way to go Kiethann.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Thank you, dhornick for the congratulations.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:27 pm

Barb, my folder arrived today. Thank you for mailing it to me.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:29 pm

WOW !! Congratulations to Keithann for achieving Points Level #2 !! I will send your prize along to you shortly !!

The rest of you need to get busy and catch up to her !! bounce bounce bounce bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:13 pm

SOME OF YOU ARE GETTING CLOSE TO 1,000 !! WAY TO GO !! Please be sure to let me or Denise know when you get there because we might not catch it.

Kiethann is going to receive an adorable stamp set this time for reaching 1500 !
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Sweet! A gal can not have enough stamps. Am excited to get some happy mail.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Kiethann is really on the ball. Way to go!
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:05 pm

@kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:
Sweet! A gal can not have enough stamps. Am excited to get some happy mail.

You're right about that !

Your KOI stamps just arrived so I will send your SURPRISE stamps along with them and something else to make up the difference you paid already... I would not feel right in keeping it when you are struggling .

Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:49 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!! My prize set of stamps arrived for reaching the 1500 level. Ladies the stamp set is so adorable. It is a set from Trimcraft titled Belle & Boo. I will have to get some more batteries for my camera before I can take a picture of the stamp set. Thank you Barb, for picking out such a cute set. Some of the stamps will be perfect for making cards to mail my granddaughter. She just loves getting her mail.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:53 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!!  My prize set of stamps arrived for reaching the 1500 level.  Ladies the stamp set is so adorable. It is a set from Trimcraft titled Belle & Boo.  I will have to get some more batteries for my camera before I can take a picture of the stamp set. Thank you Barb, for picking out such a cute set. Some of the stamps will be perfect for making cards to mail my granddaughter.  She just loves getting her mail.

You are very welcome ! queen I hope more people will get busy and post to win some prizes !!
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:56 pm

Oh I have just seen that DEBBIE HORNICK HAS NOW REACHED LEVEL ONE for a PRIZE !! Congratulations Debbie ! I will pick out something for you soon !
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Well congrats to you Debbie H! I just love my stamp set. Barb, thank you so very much for posting a pic of my incredibly darling stamp set.
Back to top Go down
Merrie

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Mon May 15, 2017 6:36 am

Way to go prize winners. I've been in a blah mood lately and haven't posted- or even looked- at much lately. Hopefully I'll get better. LOL
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:15 pm

WOW !! Keithann is almost at the 2,000 points level !! cheers

The rest of you better get cracking ! Basketball
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Come on folks. I can not be the only "chatty Cathy" on the forums. Remember, you get points for posting, points for joining swaps and points for completing and mailing your swaps. Barb, thanks for noticing I am getting really close to 2000 posts.
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Come on folks.  I can not be the only "chatty Cathy" on the forums.  Remember, you get points for posting, points for joining swaps and points for completing and mailing your swaps.  Barb, thanks for noticing I am getting really close to 2000 posts.

How do you keep track of your points?
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:20 pm

If you look at your info when you post, you can see your age, join date, #of posts and #of points.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Here is my points reward. Awesome set of stamps and matching dies.
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Here is my points reward.  Awesome set of stamps and matching dies.

So cute! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!    Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:18 am

Hope more of you members get on the ball and start accumulating some points. Remember, you can not earn points if you don't post! I do not know of any other craft site that rewards you for posting. Even just commenting on something or a picture someone posts earns you points. It does not take but a few seconds to post something like.............cute card, congratulations, awesome etc!
Back to top Go down

MEMBERS WHO HAVE WON A POINTS PRIZE !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next