WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:31 pm

This month we will have the drawing on TUESDAY,  FEBRUARY 21st which is my 65th Birthday ...  I am officially OLD now - so I can use that for an excuse when I mess up something !  Very Happy  lol!

DRAWING WILL BE AT 8:08 PM  !!  

Here is your challenge to be entered into the drawing,  you need to post a PICTURE that was taken of YOU on YOUR BIRTHDAY !!   Any birthday you choose....  could be your First one or your most recent one !    Describe that birthday for us and what you recall about it !

Winner will of the drawing will receive a HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMBOSSING FOLDER and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAMP !!

By the way, this is a picture of me on my 15th birthday with my little baby brother who was turning 1 year old, 2 days later  in 1967. Boy - I wish I could go back to that age and know what I know now !   I would never have worn my hair up like that !

Last edited by AdminBarb on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : PRIZE ADDED)
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Here is a pic of one of my birthdays.
Mom is in the middle and my sister is on the right of her.  My sister surprised me on one of my birthdays by telling me to pack a bag and to be at her house by 8 in the morning.  She had planned a trip to Nebraska for my birthday.  We spent two nights there.  The first day we ate at Cracker Barrel.  Yummy food. We shopped in the country store and bought matching purple tops. The next day we wore our matching tops and  she took mom and I to Lauritzen gardens and we had an awesome time. We had an early supper at a mom and pop diner and . later that night, she had arranged a sunset cruise on the river. The next day we went to a butterfly house.  She had looked on line and found several scrapbook stores to shop at.  Oh what a fun time we had!  One of my most memorable and favorite adult birthdays.

Last edited by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added birthday story.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Great story and picture, Kiethann. I will post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:50 am

Great Picture.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:59 am

Thank you for the compliments ladies! We had a very nice time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Here is  my pic from my 5th birthday. Mom always made the event special. We celebrated with our  best friends of people we had lived by in another town.Look at that hair,, I swear every picture until I was older has that hair  do. Of course I always celebrated with my "little bro" my  twin. Still call  hiim bro to this  day.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Cute pic of you craftygrams.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Come on! Aren't there more of you who have a birthday pic of yours you can post??
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:55 am

Barb like the birthday picture you posted.
Back to top Go down
lhunter

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 am

This was my last Birthday. We went paintballing. Had a blast. Shot all four kids and my mother in law:D . We really did all have a great time. The weather was perfect . Had a private party so nothing got out of hand. Here is the picture of the cake the kids made me. Other photos are on Facebook and will not reduce
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:45 pm

kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:
Come on! Aren't there more of you who have a birthday pic of yours you can post??

Yes, IF I knew how to post a picture on here. I'm trying, but not sure how it is suppose to be done.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Torinogal wrote:
kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:

Yes, IF I knew how to post a picture on here.  I'm trying, but not sure how it is suppose to be done.

First, you have to have a folder with your pics on them on the computer.  Next go to where Barb posted how to download photos to the forums. Just remember, your pics can be no more then 500x700 megapixels.  What I do is change my photos from inches to pixels. I type in a number just under 500 and the other is automatically calculated to keep the picture from changing shape. If you follow Barb's instructions and it does not post, then go back and try again and after you click send all, there will be dark grey words " insert all" in a light grey box just to the right of the orange box which reads remove all.  Click on the "insert all" box.  After that, your message box will appear and you will see a lot of words underlined with red.  That is what you want to see. Next go to the bottom of your message and you will see two more boxes. one reads preview and the other reads send.  Click on send.  Your message with picture should appear.

One thing I also do.......when I resize my picture I click on save and click on the option of JPG. I then get a message saying the photo already exists. Do you want to delete original photo. I click yes.

Last edited by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more comments)
Back to top Go down
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Debbie, You can email me your picture and I will post it for you (babettalawrence@yahoo.com)
Back to top Go down
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:34 pm

All your pictures and stories are great! Smile
Back to top Go down
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:55 pm

This is Debbie Torino's picture

(I am unsure how to put under her name - I may not have that access)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:03 pm

I think you should have had your picture of YOU ladies and not a cake - you wimps. LOL
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:07 pm

craftygrams wrote:
I think you should have  had your picture of YOU ladies and not a cake - you wimps. LOL

Unfortunately, I wasn't in either picture with the cakes. There were a couple I was in, but didn't show the cakes. If I ever figure out HOW to post pictures on here, I will. I don't even know how to put a profile picture.
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Babetta wrote:
This is Debbie Torino's picture

(I am unsure how to put under her name - I may not have that access)

Many thanks to Babetta for putting my picture up to share!
The "50" cake my husband ordered from Publix Bakery, because he knows I love their cakes. Our wedding cake came from there and it was gorgeous, and I ate cake for a week.  The other cake my youngest son made for me.  It is a Swedish Princess Cake and it was filled with raspberry filling.  Everyone wanted more and I had one niece beg me to hide a piece for her, so she could eat it the next day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Debbie, it is easy once you learn. Kiethann gavve me her tutorial or I never would have learned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Debbie, it is easy once you learn. Kiethann gavve me her tutorial or I never would have learned.
Back to top Go down
Torinogal

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:13 pm

I'll give it a whirl on another day when I'm not battling a sinus headache.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Torinogal wrote:

Debbie - next time you come over I will show you here on my computer how to do it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Torinogal wrote:
I had Barb repost the post about how to post pictures. It is under techniques and tutorials.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:07 pm

I have no Birthday pictures to share. Most of our pictures were lost in moves while in the military. I don't have any current pictures of birthdays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:14 pm

I was luucky my mom made me a photo album from 2 yrs or younger untill about 11.
Back to top Go down

BARB's BIRTHDAY BASH DRAWING - FEBRUARY 21st - PRIZE REVEALED !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next