PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Foresight??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Foresight??   Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 am

A while back, I saw a limited edition printer on clearance. Decided to throw one in my cart even though I really did not have the extra money to be spending on such a frivolous item..............especially since I had a perfectly good one at home. NOW, I am so very glad I purchased it. Went to use my printer a few days ago to make copies of some legal documents, and the copy came out blank. Last night, I tried again and had the same results. So I opened up the new printer box and started setting it up. Ran out of time,. This morning, I was able to set it up and use it. Works like a charm!!!!
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Foresight??   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:48 pm

See - you DO have a Guardian Angel ! Enjoy your new printer !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Foresight??   Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Thank goodness for those Guardian Angels. One saved my life several years ago. I came around the curve on the street headed home and there was a stalled car in my lane. I went around the car and hit a patch of ice. My car did several doughnuts and then went off the road. I could not even hold onto the steering wheel as it was going around in circles so fast. I just looked up heavenward and said "if it is my time to go then make it painless. I literally saw my life in rewind and thought the end was neear For some reason that morning, my other car would not start that morning and I had to drive the convertible. A much more powerful and heavier car then my other one. I was able to get my car out of the ditch with no problem. Not a scratch on me or the car. Later that day DH and I got in his truck and drove to the area where I went into the ditch. Somehow, my car missed two trees, a mile marker and several other signs plus a section of barb wire. This is not an ordinary depth ditch either. We laughing refer to our ditches as tank trap ditches.
Back to top Go down
craftygrams

PostSubject: Re: Foresight??   Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Good for you, you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Shelby Watkins

PostSubject: Re: Foresight??   Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Yeap, those little angels know just when to sit on your shoulder. In this case sounds like they had you wrapped in their arms. Enjoy the printer.

PostSubject: Re: Foresight??   Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Thank you Shelby.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: Foresight??   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:15 pm

It's great that you got a happy ending. You never know when God wants to give you a miracle.
Back to top Go down

Foresight??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1