Foresight??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Foresight??

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 am

A while back, I saw a limited edition printer on clearance. Decided to throw one in my cart even though I really did not have the extra money to be spending on such a frivolous item..............especially since I had a perfectly good one at home. NOW, I am so very glad I purchased it. Went to use my printer a few days ago to make copies of some legal documents, and the copy came out blank. Last night, I tried again and had the same results. So I opened up the new printer box and started setting it up. Ran out of time,. This morning, I was able to set it up and use it. Works like a charm!!!!
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Re: Foresight??

Post by AdminBarb on Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:48 pm

See - you DO have a Guardian Angel ! Enjoy your new printer !!
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Thank goodness for those Guardian Angels. One saved my life several years ago. I came around the curve on the street headed home and there was a stalled car in my lane. I went around the car and hit a patch of ice. My car did several doughnuts and then went off the road. I could not even hold onto the steering wheel as it was going around in circles so fast. I just looked up heavenward and said "if it is my time to go then make it painless. I literally saw my life in rewind and thought the end was neear For some reason that morning, my other car would not start that morning and I had to drive the convertible. A much more powerful and heavier car then my other one. I was able to get my car out of the ditch with no problem. Not a scratch on me or the car. Later that day DH and I got in his truck and drove to the area where I went into the ditch. Somehow, my car missed two trees, a mile marker and several other signs plus a section of barb wire. This is not an ordinary depth ditch either. We laughing refer to our ditches as tank trap ditches.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Good for you, you deserve it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Watkins on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Yeap, those little angels know just when to sit on your shoulder. In this case sounds like they had you wrapped in their arms. Enjoy the printer.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiethannkraftykreative1 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Thank you Shelby.
kiethannkraftykreative1

Back to top Go down

Post by dhornick on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:15 pm

It's great that you got a happy ending. You never know when God wants to give you a miracle.

dhornick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top