WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

POINTS LIST *** Point level needed to win prizes ***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: POINTS LIST *** Point level needed to win prizes ***   Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Each points  level will qualify you for a new prize.  I may have to change this list from time to time. I am experimenting with this and I am sure it will need to be adjusted as we progress with more members. Please understand that I am bearing the expense of this myself. No vendors are donating things to me. All prizes will be from what inventory I have on hand and I cannot promise you will get a particular brand of items.

Points will be accumulated from the first day you join and post.
Facebook postings  DO NOT  count toward points.

1000 Points -   will be awarded a small prize like an embossing folder, bottle of stickles, spool of ribbon or twine, package of stickers or  bling .

1500  Points -   Embossing folder sets, Ink pads, A2 envelopes, Small die sets , Rubber Stamps

2000  Points - 6x6 or 8x8 paper pads, larger die sets, Stamp sets

2500  Points -  Larger stamp and/or die sets - Premium brand products like Tim Holtz and Anna Griffin and G45 .

3000 Points -  ??  This will be determined at the time someone reaches this level. I think it will have to be something grand !

Points can be made by :

Posting on the Forum in any thread  =  2 points  - This is done automatically by the Forum system. Hostesses do not award the points.

Participating in a Swap and completing it.  This will give you 5 Points minimum and up to 20 Points !!  
      Hostesses will award points after the swap has been completed successfully. Each Swap will have it's own points level which will be determined by the Administrators. The more difficult swaps will have higher points levels. No points will be awarded for swaps prior to a completion date of February 1, 2017. No points will be awarded for swaps that are cancelled.

Participating in a Contest or Drawing  = 2 points

Make a purchase from Barb's Craft Supplies shop and receive 5 Points for EVERY DOLLAR you spend through Dec.31, 2017 !

Last edited by AdminBarb on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: POINTS LIST *** Point level needed to win prizes ***   Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Wondering....what my points are adding up to be??
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POINTS LIST *** Point level needed to win prizes ***   Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:04 pm

MyCraftopolis wrote:

If you will look to your Left Column there is a list under your name with your points on it and also the number of postings you have made. IT is there on every post you make.
It updates automatically. You now have 88 points.
Back to top Go down
MyCraftopolis

PostSubject: Re: POINTS LIST *** Point level needed to win prizes ***   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:19 pm

AdminBarb wrote:
MyCraftopolis wrote:

If you will look to your Left Column there is a list under your name with your points on it and also the number of postings you have made. IT is there on every post you make.
It updates automatically.   You now have 88 points.

So.......I have a looooong way to go.....lol
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POINTS LIST *** Point level needed to win prizes ***   Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:10 pm

CHristine - you will be surpised at how fast points can add up ! We also give bonus points out on special days ... watch for the announcements on Facebook for when there will be bonuses !

Back to top Go down

POINTS LIST *** Point level needed to win prizes ***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1