WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anti virus programs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Anti virus programs   Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Was wondering what anti virus program some of you have on your computers. Also, has anyone used PC Matic. If so, do you like it? Have seen it advertised on TV and was curious about it.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anti virus programs   Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:18 pm

kiethannkraftykreative1 wrote:
Was wondering what anti virus program some of you have on your computers.  Also, has anyone used PC Matic.  If so, do you like it?  Have seen it advertised on TV and was curious about it.  

The VERY best one I have ever used is called NORTON 360. It not only scans all the viruses and trojans, but it also maintains your computer...keeps it cleaned out of junk you do not need. I have used a few others, but always come back to this one... now have used it for 5 years straight and NEVER GET A VIRUS !! McAffee is not as good .... Also - Norton has a lot of other things on the market, but believe me, if you are a person who has had a lot of computer problems (and I get the impression that you do) then this is the one for you....
Nothing advertised on TV that I have seen is anything I would trust as much as NORTON 360.

Just MHO Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Anti virus programs   Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Thank you for responding to my question. Would rather purchase the program at a store rather than download. Now to figure out best place to purchase the program.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: Anti virus programs   Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Installed a top of line anti virus real time on line program. Everything (using this computer) loads quickly. WOO HOO!!
Back to top Go down

Anti virus programs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1