PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:23 pm

almost done with my partners bag ... Will ship this wk
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:38 pm

All finished with this swap, just checking in for the week.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:48 am

Finished and delivered. Loved it all, Kiethann.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:15 pm

OKAY -  Now that I know Beverly has her package I will open mine and share the goodies with you all !!  

Her goody bag "exploded" and she ended up filling a box with tons of crafty goodness and a little bit of chocolate too.  Love the ALTOIDS - always great to keep in the car !!  I needed the doilies and the embellishments she sent - love the decorated clothes pin clips and flowers and bottle caps and papers ! Oh My !  Much more than I expected...  THANK YOU SO MUCH !!  I will use everything in there... Lots of fun for this little holiday !  Thank you for the cute Step Card too ! It is on my desk in the office...

Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:09 am

what a lovely box.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Quite an assortment of goodies Barb.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Ok. now that I have figured out a way to post pics, here are all of the lovely goodies which Dhornick sent me. For some reason, when I installed the pics to my computer, they got out of sequence.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Nice...and congratulations on posting pictures.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:43 am

Thank you so much. I was feeling so guilty because I could not post pics to give credit to those who sent me goodies.
Back to top Go down

VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3