PAPERCRAFT MAGIC

WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Hi Sherrie! Any special requests?
Back to top Go down
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 am

Waving hi to my partner. I plan on mailing out your treat bag and card this week. Hope you like everything.
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Finishing mine up. Hope to mail Friday,
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:14 pm

BeverlyGray wrote:
Barb- I'm not picky.  My only concern is that with our heat, the chocolate will melt. Crying or Very sad

I think we are pretty safe in February Bev... and it is quite chilly up here tonight in Marion County after we had bad storms last night... sunny

I would prefer not to have a lot of candy anyhow, and have something else in mind for you... some crafty goodies !! bounce bounce

Do you like Jelly Bellys ? Mints ? Gum ? Lifesavers ? There are lots of alternatives. I love the original Twizzlers and Werthers hard caramels Smile

So it does not have to be chocolate flower

Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:15 pm

I have my bag made for Bev and am filling it with goodies... should be able to mail soon !
Back to top Go down
Hodmom

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 am

Mailing to Denise today.
Back to top Go down
BeverlyGray

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:35 am

Hi Barb: I'm not picky about candy. Will share with my hubby and granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craftingwithbebe.blogspot.com
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:07 pm

Received my Valentine bag from Diane. Thank you so much. Below are pictures.

Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 pm

This is great.
Back to top Go down
craftygrams

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Checking In.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:39 pm

I will be mailing out my partner's bag and card today. Unless something gets in the way.
Back to top Go down
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Very nice bag Diane! Denise, bet it was fun opening!
Back to top Go down
denise923
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:29 pm

It was Babetta. I was home alone and felt everything.
I am a tactile type and need to open and feel everything.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:53 am

Deb H. I will be mailing you your Valentine card and bag on Monday.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:08 am

Heading to the post office today to mail out Deb H's treat bag and card.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Deb H, your Valentine package is on the way. Should arrive your house on February 2. Tracking number is 9500 1143 9311 7030 0694 22
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:43 am

Keithann, you bag is in the mail also. Tracking #9505 5124 6236 7030 0494 90. Should arrive 2/1/2017. Hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:09 pm

Sherrie,
Finished your bag and card - packed today and will be shipping out in the morning!
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:36 am

I love doing these things for other people.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: My Valentine treat bag   Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:58 pm

dhornick wrote:
I love doing these things for other people.
  Yes it does show that you love doing things for other people. You went way overboard on myValentine goodies. The box was sitting on the kitchen counter when got back home from taking my car to get oil change and meet up with a dear friend of mine who I haven't seen since October when we went to the Ren Fest.  She took me to Red Lobster to eat while my car was being serviced.  Deb, after opening up the box and unwrapping all of my goodies, I feel that I should go shop around for you some more goodies.  Everything was awesome. 3 packages of different flavors of dark chocolate, 5 packages of "gem" stones. Several packages of Christmas themed Washi tape, a pack of lovely Vintage themed Valentine cardstock, A package of stamps with die, a heart embossing folder (have never seen one with that design before,  and another set of dies. Again, I have never seen either brands of the dies and stamps or the paper stack. Also received two boxes of glue dots. I was very happy to see them as I have very few left on the rolls of the sizes I have.  THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!!  I will try to post some pictures on Facebook tomorrow. Deb, you sure know how to lift a person's spirits. Again, thank you very much for all the goodies.
Back to top Go down
dhornick

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:04 pm

Keithann, I got my package today and love it also.  I am going to post pictures once my daughter can come over.  She has been sick and we have to play the stay away from "Mom", when you are sick game.  I cannot take a lot of meds and I don't want to get sick.  I love the card, do you have a die that makes that?  It looks like the bag also.  It is really neat.  I am going to use piece to make something with.  Also, I do not know how you knew that the candy you sent was some of my favorite kinds.  My husband always says, how do they know?  I love the ribbon and it is going to make a couple cards and there is plenty on the roll to make my granddaughter a hair ribbon.  I also loose pens like they are going out of style, no one in my family will let me borrow one, because when I set it down, I cannot find it again.  The stickers are great.  Thank you so much for the Valentine's bag.  I loved it. By the way, we have an AC Moore, Michael's, Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's in our area. I pick up things to use as gift when I am out shopping, using coupons, of course. So I have a stash of things I can use. If I find something I like, I figure someone else will like it too. Then I bring my husband or daughter with, so we can both use coupons. I usually have something like I send everyone or the same thing. It is fun. I usually only get out once or twice a month, so I make sure I am armed with coupons and my husband's wallet. (LOL)
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:55 am

I am so very happy that you like everything. Yes I did use a punch. It is called an-all over punch. I own about 7 different ones. When I went into my spare/sewing room, I found a different one with hearts and crescent moons on it. would you like me to punch you some fronts. My sister donated the shiny red foil paper underneath. The punches are really handy to make those kind of cards. It has a base with the punch out design showing on the plate. The punch utilizes four magnets to hold it in place. It is a little tricky to position the punch, but I took a red marker and drew a tiny arrow on both the base and the punch to make sure it is aligned. So, if you would like me to make you a few different fronts, I would be more than happy to do so.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:56 am

If you have a droid phone, you can download apps for the different stores. Each week the coupon is updated. I no longer carry the paper coupons with me.
Back to top Go down
Babetta

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Sherrie - Your bag went out yesterday tracking #9505510413347032094971. It is scheduled to be there Saturday 2/4
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!   Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Got my package all ready to go out to Beverly but wanted to wait until it is a little closer to Valentine's Day since she will probably get it the next day once I mail it...
Bev - I don't think anything will melt this time of year. I am willing to take a chance on it in February bounce flower sunny
Back to top Go down

VALENTINE TREAT BAG !! COMPLETE !! THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next