WE ARE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO ENJOY PAPERCRAFTING OF ALL KINDS, AND SHARING THEIR TALENTS WITH OTHERS IN SWAPS AND TRADES .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FEBRUARY 21st - BARB's BIRTHDAY PARTY !! JOIN THE FUN !! FREE PRIZES FOR ALL !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 21st - BARB's BIRTHDAY PARTY !! JOIN THE FUN !! FREE PRIZES FOR ALL !!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:03 pm

The fun has begun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 21st - BARB's BIRTHDAY PARTY !! JOIN THE FUN !! FREE PRIZES FOR ALL !!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Where are you all.
Back to top Go down
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 21st - BARB's BIRTHDAY PARTY !! JOIN THE FUN !! FREE PRIZES FOR ALL !!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Had really hoped to see more members participate in celebrating Barb's birthday. Again, Barb I want to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Back to top Go down
AdminBarb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 21st - BARB's BIRTHDAY PARTY !! JOIN THE FUN !! FREE PRIZES FOR ALL !!   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:38 pm

THANK YOU KIETHANN - We had a good time and I know lots of people were busy....

Prizes are being packaged and will be on the way to those who won. I apologize for taking so long. I am still working on the final QUIZ to see who got the most right about me... will announce it soon !
Back to top Go down
http://www.barbscraftsupplies.com
kiethannkraftykreative1

PostSubject: Re: FEBRUARY 21st - BARB's BIRTHDAY PARTY !! JOIN THE FUN !! FREE PRIZES FOR ALL !!   Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:50 am

OK. Glad your birthday turned out great for you. I enjoyed being able to participate in your celebration.
Back to top Go down

FEBRUARY 21st - BARB's BIRTHDAY PARTY !! JOIN THE FUN !! FREE PRIZES FOR ALL !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2